Arthur

JohnN

He tried Alena and Bob for 45 minutes and concluded that Alena was a problem? Quick thinking by EV, so much unlike him.
Firpo made one mistake in his first game and that's it. Semedo, while wrong footed on the left wing was targeted and abused by BVB away from home. But the man tried his best anyway.

I do blame him. These are bad decisions one after another.

The whole point though, was if his decisions are of a disciplinary nature. And until now they are not. So taking this into account we have no reason to believe that Arthur's absence is anything but a tactical decision. That is what the facts say until now. If we find out that Arthur goes partying and trains with a hangover then I will gladly blame him. No reason to think anythibg like this for now.

Last edited:

Tackle

Three months from last season and the first month this season were the only periods he played like the player is hyped up to be.

The other months it's just the same posters blowing smoke up his arse. Still don't see why we should consider him some crown jewel of our midfield for the next decade to come.

BBZ8800

I thought he was good.

Gave a ball once in the first time around our box when we almost conceded a goal and he wasn't decisive with a clearance around our box in the 72nd minute, we lost the ball and we almost conceded.

** I see on other topics that we are counting how many times our players lost the ball at the edge of a box, so...

Other than those two lost balls, he was his usual self.
So, more or less nothing.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

He wasnt brilliant, but easily our best midfielder tonight. Save your overreactions for games hes actually bad. Rakitic, Frenkie and Vidal were all worse.

Nello

Gave a ball once in the first time around our box when we almost conceded a goal and he wasn't decisive with a clearance around our box in the 72nd minute, we lost the ball and we almost conceded.

** I see on other topics that we are counting how many times our players lost the ball at the edge of a box, so...

Lol. Funny how you try seem rational and objective unlike the rest of the "romantic" Barcaforum members, when you clearly have a strong agenda against certain players and even coaches.

abbbs97

BBZ would rather see Barca lose than Arthur scoring/do well. Funny how he rushes straight to the Arthur thread after every match to point out every single mistake he's made. as if his favorite player, Rakitic, is perfect :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Arthur wasn’t at his best after being sidelined for two games for no reason. Rakitic, on the other hand, was absolutely atrocious.

BBZ8800

Lol. Funny how you try seem rational and objective unlike the rest of the "romantic" Barcaforum members, when you clearly have a strong agenda against certain players and even coaches.

No.
I am trying to bring balance.

In the first half, a lot of our players lost the ball around our box, yet if you read a forum, it seems as if we had 10 good players and a Rakitic who was losing every ball around the box.
So, I thought that objective guys will post lost balls around the box from all the players, but sadly, it didn't happen.

So, I have just added an additional info.
If someone didn't watch a match, that a lot of our players played like rookies around the box.
Both hated and loved midfielders.

Home of Barca Fans