Arthur

Nazario1985

Control was not out problem today. Breaking through a defensive bus was and we kind of did it a couple of times. So, I am not sure Arthur could do much more, considering our system of course.

I'd agree with that i can only see FDJ or Messi dropping very low (which is a complete waste & useless without Alba due to the lack of precision with Dembélé & Griez for a relay).

I think A trio of Raki Arthur FDJ is the best we can do right now, and the three of them are versatile and they can easily put a better performance than Busi !!

Tackle

Got Valverde'd

No question he's not Valverde's favourite midfielder, but when on form he has always been a fixture in his starting XI. His form dropped drastically and now EV is looking at other options. If they also fail Arthur will get another chance quite soon.

Pretty reasonable, don't you think?

mc_lovin

Valverde just doesnt have a clue how to build a decent midfield. We are one third through the season and have nothing. So he reverts back to the "safe" choices. It has nothing to do with form or anything - just Valverde doing Valverde things.

BBZ8800

Valverde just doesnt have a clue how to build a decent midfield. We are one third through the season and have nothing. So he reverts back to the "safe" choices. It has nothing to do with form or anything - just Valverde doing Valverde things.

Again, a safe choice was good enough for La Liga in the past and for a group stage.
A new choice was a total shit till now.

Isn't it logical to revert to a safe choice?
If we'll play better, then a new duo is a problem for our bad displays this season.
If we'll be bad even with a safe choice from the past, then something else is wrong, outside of midfield.

FinBarcelonafan

Again, a safe choice was good enough for La Liga in the past and for a group stage.
A new choice was a total shit till now.

Isn't it logical to revert to a safe choice?
If we'll play better, then a new duo is a problem for our bad displays this season.
If we'll be bad even with a safe choice from the past, then something else is wrong, outside of midfield.

It's short-term thinking. Arthur and DeJong is our present and future.

serghei

If I were him I'd put in a transfer request. A lot of teams out there that would move for him instantly. Juventus, PSG, Manchester City just to name a few.

BBZ8800

It's short-term thinking. Arthur and DeJong is our present and future.

I think that it is not a future.
Frenkie is a future.
I still can't find a combination where Frenkie and Arthur could play together, for now since Frenkie is light as a pivot and Arthur is a guy with a tackle once in 200 minutes.

Deep down, you guys are not too different from your hated EV.
EV plays Suarez, Pique and some guys no matter what.
You, on the other hand, have a blind faith in Frenkie-Arthur duo, for example, no matter how shit they were on a field.

And you are even willing to extend it to 10 years, even though you don't have any actual proofs in terms of results and stability on a field for now that those 2 could work together.

mc_lovin

You just take any chance of younger players growing together with Valverdes approach. Things arent immediately perfect and you are done. Which just shows Valverdes lack of vision. Arthur is not perfect, but Rakitic and Busquets together is a looming disaster.

FinBarcelonafan

I think that it is not a future.
Frenkie is a future.
I still can't find a combination where Frenkie and Arthur could play together, for now since Frenkie is light as a pivot and Arthur is a guy with a tackle once in 200 minutes.

Deep down, you guys are not too different from your hated EV.
EV plays Suarez, Pique and some guys no matter what.
You, on the other hand, have a blind faith in Frenkie-Arthur duo, for example, no matter how shit they were on a field.

And you are even willing to extend it to 10 years, even though you don't have any actual proofs in terms of results and stability on a field for now that those 2 could work together.

We have proof Raki and Busi gets exploited by any good team. That's good enough reason not to play them.

Home of Barca Fans