Arthur

Nello

Maybe Arthur is an arrogant prick. We don’t know...would make sense since he gets along with Neymar.

It was a controversial moment in a very heated game. I don't know how many of you saw the game, but it was very intense and Messi especially seemed super motivated to win. It's not uncommon to get a bit mad at an opponent during a game, even if he's usually your teammate, and afterwards it's usually forgotten. I'm sure Messi has nothing against Arthur playing for Barcelona.

Nello

Neymar called him personally and they resolved it and are on good terms according to Semedo. Even the best of friends fight sometimes.

There you go. Why don't you hold up Messi to the same standards then? As you said, even the best of friends fight sometimes.

Messigician

There you go. Why don't you hold up Messi to the same standards then? As you said, even the best of friends fight sometimes.

I do, I'm not bothered by it but not a good idea to piss off Messi as he's the head of club de amigos so I'm sure Arthur will be benched for it.

MTL_Barca

Marca: Now, a video has shown Messi having what seems to be a long discussion with Barcelona teammate Arthur Melo, following him as he walks away.

Following a foul by Rodrigo De Paul on Casemiro, the Argentina captain came over towards the referee and saw Arthur appearing to ask that the Udinese man be shown a yellow card.

Messi did not appreciate that from the 23-year-old, however Arthur surprised many by seeing to ignore the words of his club captain.

It's almost like they were playing for different teams in that game, crazy.

Rory

keep your wigs on, it's the international break, it's boring, no stories or barca games to watch. This is something that happened between Messi and Arthur, two of the most talked about players on the forum. Of course people will talk about it, tongue in cheek to say Arthur will be benched from now on, obvs a joke ;)

BBZ8800

Arthur already received a first yellow card and a warning from Messi when he talked bad about Argentina after their Copa America's match.
This is a 2nd yellow card and a lengthy ban incoming.

You don't mess with Messi :redbeard:

Home of Barca Fans