Arthur

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I sometimes wonder if i was watching the same game as some on here. I thought him and DeJong done absolutely nothing , its like playing without a midfield , theres zero creation from any of them. You keep hoping for a new Xavi/Iniesta but these two will never be anywhere near them.

You have no clue what you're talking about. They cannot create chances if there is absolutely zero movement upfront.

I sometimes wonder if i was watching the same game as some on here. I thought him and DeJong done absolutely nothing , its like playing without a midfield , theres zero creation from any of them. You keep hoping for a new Xavi/Iniesta but these two will never be anywhere near them.

Username checks out

Raki13

You have no clue what you're talking about. They cannot create chances if there is absolutely zero movement upfront.

None of them know how to make a forward pass , the front need to receive passes from midfield just like Iniesta used to do in his sleep , these two together all season and we are creating nothing.

fergus90

I thought they were both decent myself,De Jong had 25 passes in the final third, 4 tackles won, 9 ball recoveries. Away at Dortmund, fifth game for Barca and first in the Champions League. But it's all subjective and people have different expectations.

Marshall D Teach

Their competition isn't Xavi and Iniesta. It's Roberto and a bunch of grandpas.

They're our best midfielders by far and it's completely delusional to think otherwise.

Raki13

Their competition isn't Xavi and Iniesta. It's Roberto and a bunch of grandpas.

They're our best midfielders by far and it's completely delusional to think otherwise.

They probably are our best right now , which also means we are winning nothing if thats the best we have.

EdmondDantes

sofascore: 7.8

touches: 106

accurate passes: 77 (91%)

key passes: 1

long balls: 9 (9)

dribbles: 1 (1)

Ground duels (won): 7 (5)

Aerial duels (won): 1 (1)

clearances: 1

interceptions: 1

Possession won (final third): 9 (0)

---

SofaScore gave him a 7.8. Highest of our outfield players.

In a not so great game for us, I thought he did very well, same goes for De Jong.

I just wish I could find distance covered stats though, he ran all game, I'd like to see what he clocked.

mc_lovin

Great first half, anonymous 2nd half. De Jong the other way around, who I thought was our best outfield player as the game went on.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
sofascore: 7.8

touches: 106

accurate passes: 77 (91%)

key passes: 1

long balls: 9 (9)

dribbles: 1 (1)

Ground duels (won): 7 (5)

Aerial duels (won): 1 (1)

clearances: 1

interceptions: 1

Possession won (final third): 9 (0)

---

SofaScore gave him a 7.8. Highest of our outfield players.

In a not so great game for us, I thought he did very well, same goes for De Jong.

I just wish I could find distance covered stats though, he ran all game, I'd like to see what he clocked.

Arthur covered 10.7km, FDJ covered 11.3km

Source:

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2020/clubs/player=250121747/statistics/
https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2020/clubs/player=250084709/statistics/

Lapi

best player on our side in a very mediocre game

He was the best, no doubt.
But mediocre game???
A game where no actual shot went on goal and the team was extremely lucky not to concede at least 2-3 goals?

The result is mediocre but the actual game-play was rather bad.

Danic

We could have scored as well. It wasnt that bad in my opinion. There was a time in 2nd half where we lost control a bit and that was bad. Overall medicore.

Home of Barca Fans