Arthur

xXKonan

Brazil probably has much better fitness coaches right now than what we do under Valverde.

MD wrote a month ago that the board wasn't happy with Valverde's fitness coaches as they think they were largely responsible for the rash of injuries and poor physical prep from some of the players.

Alik

Must a photoshopped Rakitic in that video, because Arthur clearly gets tired around the 60th minute :coffee:

Arthur is incapable of playing past the 60th minute.

tenor.gif

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Do not show that clip to BBZ. He will not see it because it is not there. We are all delusional, need to be taken to the infirmary.

kattanib

He had to run to redeem himself. The counter was his mistake and could have caused his country to get kicked off the competition in their own ground

Funny enough all the highlights I managed to find do not cover how the counter started. I remember it was Arthur making the mistake but I could be wrong. If it was him indeed then the video above pisses me off because the person who edited the video is bias and pushing an agenda while disregarding the responsibility of conveying the entire truth to his ignorant herd of followers

xXKonan

Funny enough all the highlights I managed to find do not cover how the counter started. I remember it was Arthur making the mistake but I could be wrong. If it was him indeed then the video above pisses me off because the person who edited the video is bias and pushing an agenda while disregarding the responsibility of conveying the entire truth to his ignorant herd of followers
Why would that piss off?

He makes a mistake he makes amends and tracks back to prevent Paraguay from scoring. For the past year and a half, we have been hearing nothing but nonsense about how "Arthur is Fat" and he runs out of gas by 60 mins by your standard shitty Valverde apologists on here.

And look what we have here, he's playing the full 90 mins and clearly has the energy to do during the Copa America. But hey we are supposed to believe the Valverde apologists and how it's not Valverde's fault that he has to be subbed off at 60 mins or so.

Not trying to single you out as a Valverde supporter if this post comes off as like that. But Clearly, there's another reason why he gets "Subbed off" and it probably doesn't fully have to do with physical issues and more likely Valverde feels pressured to play Vidal as he refuses to take of Rakitic and Busi most of the time.

Last edited:

abbbs97

Fuck Valverde for not starting him against Liverpool and fuck him for subbing him out every game in the 70th minute destroying his confidence.
If we had a competent coach, Arthur would've been even better than he is right now going by how fantastic he was last night.

kattanib

Why would that piss off?

He makes a mistake he makes amends and tracks back to prevent Paraguay from scoring. For the past year and a half, we have been hearing nothing but nonsense about how "Arthur is Fat" and he runs out of gas by 60 mins by your standard shitty Valverde apologists on here.

And look what we have here, he's playing the full 90 mins and clearly has the energy to do during the Copa America. But hey we are supposed to believe the Valverde apologists and how it's not Valverde's fault that he has to be subbed off at 60 mins or so.

Not trying to single you out as a Valverde supporter if this post comes off as like that. But Clearly, there's another reason why he gets "Subbed off" and it probably doesn't fully have to do with physical issues and more likely Valverde feels pressured to play Vidal as he refuses to take of Rakitic and Busi most of the time.

I you read my comment correctly you would realize that I was talking about the person editing the video as opposed to Arthur

xXKonan

I you read my comment correctly you would realize that I was talking about the person editing the video as opposed to Arthur
The guy clearly made the video to point out that Arthur still had the energy to track back after 90 mins even after the mistake.

That's how I viewed the video anyway.

This guy is so good. :worthy: :worthy:

You sure? Maybe you might want to pick out his worst 7 games he has played recently, whilst ignoring all the good ones, and use them to try to explain why Stefano Sturaro of Juventus is better than him? The same way you did to try to justify your absurd claim that Juve have been better than Barca in the CL. :lol:

EdmondDantes

Monster again. And another 90 + min game.

Got away with a blatant pen in that corner though. It's a challenge defenders have done for years but I can't believe VAR let him off the hook for that.

Zidane82

Monster again. And another 90 + min game.

Got away with a blatant pen in that corner though. It's a challenge defenders have done for years but I can't believe VAR let him off the hook for that.
To be honest he just gave Otemendj a taste of his own medicine.
Nice to see Arthur can dish it out as well as show the skills on the ball

Home of Barca Fans