Arthur

xXKonan

D5Mj5j0WwAEHB30.jpg

Joan

Very good match. Worked hard, did well off the ball, also had beautiful forward passes. Keep it up! Hopefully finds his good form.

serghei

Very good match. Worked hard, did well off the ball, also had beautiful forward passes. Keep it up! Hopefully finds his good form.

Yea, I think it's good how we use him. Let him give his all until min 60-65, and then unleash Vidal on them.

Felipetonelo

No matter who starts against Liverpool, this guy needs to be one of them. We will be pressed so hard, he will be needed at the build-up.

xXKonan

best decision ever that he did not play.
vidal is miles ahead and fae more important for the cl Campagne
Yeah that's not correct.

Arthur is only CM we have that is press resistant along with Busi. Did you see how bad the midfield was with the ball in the first half and a good portion of the second? I mean the 3-0 Win is great but let's not kid ourselves, our Midfield was pretty bad until Valverde had to shove Roberto in there to gain some sort of footing.

Hardy

I think Valverde will start with him or Roberto with Coutinho on the bench, assuming Semedo plays.

abiabi

best decision ever that he did not play.
vidal is miles ahead and fae more important for the cl Campagne

your post only looks good because of the result, we got a few deflections and messi genius plays

we played like garbage game should have been 1-1 or something

Home of Barca Fans