Arthur

Senador Romario

Looks very promising. Robert Fernandez watched the game. If we have room for Non-EU players or there is a way for Arthur to get a citizenship for a country within the EU, he could be a perfect signing alongside Coutinho as long as it doesn't cost too much ;)

Got to admit I haven't seen much of him, but I see everyone raving about him including legit football journalists calling him the next big thing and the kind of midfielder Brazil sorely lacks.

[tw]936037581883445248[/tw]
Sadly some coward injuried him in the end of first half and could not play second half.
Typical of our football here in South America.

EDIT: just elected player of the final by Conmebol.

Last edited:

Nothanks

I thought he was more of a center midfield, better at moving the ball forward than defending it?
least thats what my Brazilian friends say.

Senador Romario

Perhaps he's talking about Luan.

If its the case still wrong. Luan is far more talented and intelligent than Willian. Always pick the right decision. But hes slow. I dont know if he can play in europe. In the biggest clubs like Barcelona i think he would struggle.

Senador Romario

I thought he was more of a center midfield, better at moving the ball forward than defending it?
least thats what my Brazilian friends say.

They play 4-2-3-1. Hes one of the double-5. Has more freedom to go to attack. In 4-3-3 he probably would play as interior.
But is not an attacking midfielder, is a player to control tempos.

Riordon

Arthur was head and shoulders above his teammates in that match, flourishing at dictating the tempo with some flair. Lots of good midfield options these days. There are those who would instantly improve us but also lots of young exciting players who is slowly making a name for themselves. Frenkie de Jong is also someone to look for, very strong technically.

Riordon

If we can get him for around 30m, we should take the chance. He is dominating the Brazilian league at a young age. We missed out on Gabriel Jesus, shouldn't let the same happen with Arthur, the EU spots are a problem though.

Home of Barca Fans