Arthur

SeloBarca

All nonEU spots taken up now.
I would really like to get him aswell.
Sometimes you can see something in a players playingstyle that you really like, and i do that with Arthur.
His turns and how he looks up and registers where all his teammates are before he gets the ball so he can play the ball along as fast as possible is something i havent seen since Xavi, and i really really miss that.
He might become a HUGE flop, but for me it would be worth it to see that type of playstyle again, even if he has no chance to do it at Xavis lvl.

BarçaBarça

All nonEU spots taken up now.
I would really like to get him aswell.
Sometimes you can see something in a players playingstyle that you really like, and i do that with Arthur.
His turns and how he looks up and registers where all his teammates are before he gets the ball so he can play the ball along as fast as possible is something i havent seen since Xavi, and i really really miss that.
He might become a HUGE flop, but for me it would be worth it to see that type of playstyle again, even if he has no chance to do it at Xavis lvl.

Are we sure about that, or is it guessing?

El Flaco

[tw]951709444479467521[/tw]

- Arthur (Grêmio): "Barça's representatives came to Porto Alegre, to meet me and my family. This is normal, its a usual thing that clubs do, but Barça meant it in good faith. At no point did I have bad intentions against Grêmio. My home is here, where people hug me."

- Arthur: "I've been here since I was 14 years old. As I said, I will never leave through the back door. There was a conversation between the clubs and a photo emerged which caused a lot of speculation. I told my father and my manager if they could sort it out."

- Arthur: "I already knew Barça's representative and I really liked what he said to me, but now I leave it to them. My only focus is playing football."

- Arthur: "Barça is a great club in Europe and people dream about playing in such big clubs, in the Champions League, with the anthem playing in the background. It's every kid's dream. I would be lying if I said it wasn't my dream."

- Arthur: "Of course it's my dream, even more with Barcelona, since the club has so much history. I just want to know if the negotiation will be finalized now or later or if it's not going to happen, so I can rest easy."

Antimadridista1

50m is definitely too much money for this guy... What scared me is that I feel like our club created the hype and no big club was interested before that.
And honestly, I don't think that we can afford another 150m (counting Griezmann) unless we do sell a LOT of players (Vidal, Denis, Deulofeu, Gomes, Munir, Rafinha, Arda at least).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we are signing a CM we need one who plays defense too like Rakitic. Not sure if Arthur fits the profile.

Joan

If we are signing a CM we need one who plays defense too like Rakitic. Not sure if Arthur fits the profile.

Will we be able to sign a player who doesn't have an EU passport? I believe Arthur knows that and is just promoting himself.
I just want to know if the negotiation will be finalized now or later or if it's not going to happen, so I can rest easy.

M

MessiCam

It's too much money for him but he is a 6 and plays in double pivot for Gremio. Defence is not an issue for him.

aaron101

[tw]951709444479467521[/tw]

- Arthur (Grêmio): "Barça's representatives came to Porto Alegre, to meet me and my family. This is normal, its a usual thing that clubs do, but Barça meant it in good faith. At no point did I have bad intentions against Grêmio. My home is here, where people hug me."

- Arthur: "I've been here since I was 14 years old. As I said, I will never leave through the back door. There was a conversation between the clubs and a photo emerged which caused a lot of speculation. I told my father and my manager if they could sort it out."

- Arthur: "I already knew Barça's representative and I really liked what he said to me, but now I leave it to them. My only focus is playing football."

- Arthur: "Barça is a great club in Europe and people dream about playing in such big clubs, in the Champions League, with the anthem playing in the background. It's every kid's dream. I would be lying if I said it wasn't my dream."

- Arthur: "Of course it's my dream, even more with Barcelona, since the club has so much history. I just want to know if the negotiation will be finalized now or later or if it's not going to happen, so I can rest easy."

I like how he gave straightforward answers. No BS answers that we usually hear.

George_Costanza

50m is definitely too much money for this guy... What scared me is that I feel like our club created the hype and no big club was interested before that.
And honestly, I don't think that we can afford another 150m (counting Griezmann) unless we do sell a LOT of players (Vidal, Denis, Deulofeu, Gomes, Munir, Rafinha, Arda at least).

All Brazilians rate him high so he doesn't need Barca to hype him. Greaseman can only come if we sell Suarez, can't afford his salary and keep Suarez as a sub for his insane salary.

serghei

Sell Gomes for 40-50m. to EPL and then we can bring this guy, provided we clear a non-EU spot somehow.

SeloBarca

Buy a Malta passport for him :)
Hes hungry to get here. Thats the kind of players we need.
And hes quite good in defence aswell.

Home of Barca Fans