Arthur

Jair Ventura

If he stays with Gremio until July I think he will go to Paris to play with Neymar and mini Seleção. Rádio Gaúcha of Porto Alegre reported a week ago that PSG offered 30m euros.

Raketa10

If he stays with Gremio until July I think he will go to Paris to play with Neymar and mini Seleção. Rádio Gaúcha of Porto Alegre reported a week ago that PSG offered 30m euros.

Nah, I believe he will end up in England. I don't think he will end up in PSG since you have to crowded midfield already. I also doubt he will come to Barca since we have 3 non EU players. In the end we still don't know if he is good enough for Barca or PSG and he is definitely not cheap. Paying 50 mil for him would be a huge gamble at the moment.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Nah, I believe he will end up in England. I don't think he will end up in PSG since you have to crowded midfield already. I also doubt he will come to Barca since we have 3 non EU players. In the end we still don't know if he is good enough for Barca or PSG and he is definitely not cheap. Paying 50 mil for him would be a huge gamble at the moment.

He doesn't fit the English style of play and PSG needs a 6 to replace Motta.

Raketa10

He doesn't fit the English style of play and PSG needs a 6 to replace Motta.

And you don't think 50 mil for him is too much? He never played in Europe and we can't be sure if he'll succeed here, you have gambled with Lucas Moura already and he never reached his potential.

MIXA

So we got Robert in a pic with him in the barca jersey...but we won't sign him in the end?

I know right. It just doesn’t make any sense. And we know for sure that the pic is 100% legit. Nobody would ever take time out to photo shop Robert into a pic. His nose alone would take ages to carve out properly.

Jair Ventura

And you don't think 50 mil for him is too much? He never played in Europe and we can't be sure if he'll succeed here, you have gambled with Lucas Moura already and he never reached his potential.

50m euros for a young player of Arthur’s quality is good business. Fabinho and Danilo Periera would both cost more, and Barcapaid 40m for Paulinho out of China. But then, I don’t subscribe to the notion that our players have trouble acclimating to European football. That’s a completely ridiculous assertion given the collective success they’ve achieved in Europe.

SeloBarca

50m euros for a young player of Arthur’s quality is good business. Fabinho and Danilo Periera would both cost more, and Barcapaid 40m for Paulinho out of China. But then, I don’t subscribe to the notion that our players have trouble acclimating to European football. That’s a completely ridiculous assertion given the collective success they’ve achieved in Europe.

50M this year is like 5M two years ago

Jcar

Won't Pep buy him? It seems that Douglas flopped at Girona

I wouldn't be surprised

Arthur is young, the way that Pep likes... And who knows, Arthur may become REALLY expensive after the worldcup

Joan

Won't Pep buy him? It seems that Douglas flopped at Girona

I wouldn't be surprised

Arthur is young, the way that Pep likes... And who knows, Arthur may become REALLY expensive after the worldcup

Are you sure he'll be called up? Anyways, if he doesn't renew his clause will remain the same - so he won't get any more expensive than he is at the moment
I'd really like to see him here, but it's not likely anymore :(

Home of Barca Fans