Arthur

Potroh

In his words - If his posts have more reason than yours, let us say his posts have 98% reason and your posts say 60% reason, there is no meaning in ridiculing him and accepting your points! It is all math brah

It's a bit hard to understand what you actually wanted to say, and no idea how my relatively rare posts come into the picture, as a strange and almost bizarre comparison.
I have no clue about the "reason" of post either. I think you just wanted to say something negative about me...

But I'm far from ridiculing BBZ, I'm a fan of his posts and even if I often disagree with him I adore his aim to analyze things.
Do I ridicule him when saying he is highly biassed against and towards certain footballers?
Or do I ridicule him when saying he has been proven wrong with his pseudo-scientific theories most of the time?
I don't think so...

By the way, you say: "It is all math".
Yes, probably so but there are plenty of exceptions. Maths is a good tool for zillion things, but one may create a perfectly meaningless and artificial new world in maths, because maths simply allows it.

The same stands for the statistics, even if not manipulated, as related to this game stats are useful for CERTAIN purposes only, but a statistical method is far from being useful or beneficial for ALL purposes.
Stats show certain things or tendencies but the game itself is much more refined and complicated, so just putting everything in tables and graphs is not enough to see the essence.
Statistics are for those lacking the imagination part or the talent to overview and see the game as a whole...
Stats often tell the WHAT part but not the WHY...

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's a bit hard to understand what you actually wanted to say, and no idea how my relatively rare posts come into the picture, as a strange and almost bizarre comparison.
I have no clue about the "reason" of post either. I think you just wanted to say something negative about me...

But I'm far from ridiculing BBZ, I'm a fan of his posts and even if I often disagree with him I adore his aim to analyze things.
Do I ridicule him when saying he is highly biassed against and towards certain footballers?
Or do I ridicule him when saying he has been proven wrong with his pseudo-scientific theories most of the time?
I don't think so...

By the way, you say: "It is all math".
Yes, probably so but there are plenty of exceptions. Maths is a good tool for zillion things, but one may create a perfectly meaningless and artificial new world in maths, because maths simply allows it.

The same stands for the statistics, even if not manipulated, as related to this game stats are useful for CERTAIN purposes only, but a statistical method is far from being useful or beneficial for ALL purposes.
Stats show certain things or tendencies but the game itself is much more refined and complicated, so just putting everything in tables and graphs is not enough to see the essence.
Statistics are for those lacking the imagination part or the talent to overview and see the game as a whole...
Stats often tell the WHAT part but not the WHY...

It was sarcasm on Aryagorn's part.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It was sarcasm on Aryagorn's part.
[MENTION=21136]Potroh[/MENTION]

I have always liked your posts. It was definitely a jibe at the fellow who keeps coming up with the fake stats. His use of words is usually similar too - Let us say 96% of the times

Leo_Messi

Since the imbecile that is Valverde discounted Malcom after just freaking 363 minutes (237 of them in the CdR), the equivalent of 4 full games, because he preferred a washed up 30 year old Willian, despite Malcom being a better talent and a marginally worse player already (was called up for the Brazilian national team this October), I suggest doing the same with Arthur as Valverde had nothing to do with his transfer either. Arthur is young, has been called up for the Brazilian national team as well and is a promising player as well. I suggest trying to sell him to China and to buy a 30 year old "workhorse" from Athletic or Getafe.

Potroh

[MENTION=21136]Potroh[/MENTION]

I have always liked your posts. It was definitely a jibe at the fellow who keeps coming up with the fake stats. His use of words is usually similar too - Let us say 96% of the times

Sorry... I truly and duly apologize.
I'm an idiot and will try to improve my language skills for sure...
Forgive me pls.

Saladin

Xavi was always my favourite Barca player. But on a personal level I really find his lowkey romantic affair with Lúcia de Melo 23 years ago distasteful.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'm in love with just how good he is shrugging pressure and those quick one twos effectively beating the press.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Dont think I have seen Rakitic put this kind performance for Barca ever. Now if only his name was Arthurtic and he was a few cm taller.

Home of Barca Fans