Arthur

Saladin

Are all brazilian footballers constantly out of breathe or born with an inferior respiratory physiology? Wow, he runs back with the same tenacity as a Cristiano Ronaldo or Per Mertesacker.

Coutinho generally looks like he is sick from the start of each match, almost seems anaemic to me.

Sorin

His first game after a pretty long layoff. Regardless, he s still off the pace after the 60th minute. Next year he should really work on his conditioning.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Had some good flashes but was playing conservative most of the time and didn't exert himself too hard. Good way to build fitness again, hope he picks it back up to his best soon.

He was Ok, but understandable since is his first games since 2 weeks ago against a hard opponent, still think he should be on the first team with Vidal and one of Busquets/Rakitic, and judging for this game I would choose Rakitic.

Joan

Hopefully back to his best soon. Not a particularly good performance, couldn't impose himself (not that the others helped).

aceshigh

Are all brazilian footballers constantly out of breathe or born with an inferior respiratory physiology? Wow, he runs back with the same tenacity as a Cristiano Ronaldo or Per Mertesacker.

Coutinho generally looks like he is sick from the start of each match, almost seems anaemic to me.

Yes. All 824 playing in European teams. Including Lucas Moura, who scored against Barça today.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Such a vital player to have. His press resistance is ridiculous plus he makes our midfield tick. We have great chances against strong pressing teams with him in the CL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Such a vital player to have. His press resistance is ridiculous plus he makes our midfield tick. We have great chances against strong pressing teams with him in the CL.

He'll be on the bench.

With Vidal's good performances and energy he deserves to start, and we'll need him in those games and Busquets + Rakitic can be as shit as they want and have a guaranteed starting spot.

So that leaves Arthur out.

Home of Barca Fans