Arthur

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You haven't seen him and don't know if he's good but you sound upset because he won't bench Rakitic (which is another thing you are guessing).

And yeah, yesterday, noone heard of him and now he is too good to sit on Barca bench.

:facepalm:

You haven't seen him and don't know if he's good but you sound upset because he won't bench Rakitic (which is another thing you are guessing).

And yeah, yesterday, noone heard of him and now he is too good to sit on Barca bench.

:facepalm:

I haven't seem him play, but if he isn't good enough to bench Rakitic he shouldn't be signed at all.

Xaviniesta

The question is: does Valverde want Arthur?

If he doesn't...and we sign Arthur...he may very well get the Semedo treatment. Maybe even worse considering we have so many midfielders.

Raketa10

The question is: does Valverde want Arthur?

If he doesn't...and we sign Arthur...he may very well get the Semedo treatment. Maybe even worse considering we have so many midfielders.

And what kind of treatment is that? He has played 1.228 minutes in 17 games so far! 17 games out of 23 total, that's 74%!!! TRULY DISGUSTING TREATMENT!

THE HORROR!!!! :lol:

Last edited:

Ronaldinho10

And what kind of treatment is that? He has played 1.228 minutes in 17 games so far! 17 games out of 23 total, that's 74%!!! TRULY DISGUSTING TREATMENT!

That number should of been higher.. But yeah he got his chances alright. There were games where I couldn't understand why valverde chose to rest him.

xXKonan

Globo interviewed the president of Gremio and he accepted our apology and it opens to door to negotiations for Arthur.

Xaviniesta

that's because roberto was injured and roberto is the only rb besides him

unfortunate that you can't comprehend

henias

He was still getting very irregular minutes and played majority of the useless games RB is one position you dont wanna keep messing with and theres no need to rotate so much considering he's young.

Btw Rakitic played the third most minutes behind Messi and Ter Stegen. It's insane how Rakitic is so favoured.

Porque

Arthur has one season of first team football. I don't know his story, but by Brazilian standards he arrived to the team quite late compared to other highly touted talents like Gabriel Jesus, Neymar, etc.

It is a quite expensive gamble for a club like ours compared to City or PSG. Especially if his price is near 50m.

Windhook

Looking forward to his performance against Real Madrid on Saturday. Probably the first time most of us will see him live in action.

xXKonan

According to Sport, we are sending an expedition down to Brazil to seal up the Arthur and Yerry deals.

Windhook

According to Sport, we are sending an expedition down to Brazil to seal up the Arthur and Yerry deals.

I don't know about Yerry, but it was reported that Robert was definitely in the stands off to see Arthur in action few weeks ago in the Copa Libertadores final.

Looking forward to his performance against Real Madrid on Saturday. Probably the first time most of us will see him live in action.

I don't think he's going to be playing, he sprained his ankle during the Libertadores final and is out for the rest of the calendar year if I remember correctly.

Home of Barca Fans