Arthur

EdmondDantes

[tw]1028348142352302080[/tw]

Barca have just released the squad list for tomorrow's game.

Arthur will wear the number 8, Malcom 14, Vidal 22, Lenglet 15 and Rafinha has got his 12 back.

xXKonan

DkWYZf3W0AUqMo0.jpg

Vidal to teach him his ways.

Catta

If we win the CL, every player should get a Vidal mohawk :rockon:

*we need a Vidal smiley, also Arthur and Malcom

serghei

This guy is something else at CM. At CM he is the best talent I've seen in the last 10 years. Technique, passing ability, composure under pressure, football brain, work rate, end product (that's a surprise for me), right attitude, loves the club. You name it this guy has it.

To me he's right there close to being a starter in this team already. A player like that could gel with the likes of Busi, Messi, Coutinho instantly. They all think fast, have great ball control and are brilliant in combinations.

We could really bring back quick passing and triangles, and 1-2s and all those things that made Barca the team to watch in world football. High hopes this season. Massively improved a double winning team and if we do well managing the team we could be looking at our 3rd treble season. The team is that good.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy is something else at CM. At CM he is the best talent I've seen in the last 10 years. Technique, passing ability, composure under pressure, football brain, work rate, end product (that's a surprise for me), right attitude, loves the club. You name it this guy has it.

To me he's right there close to being a starter in this team already.

He can't be a great talent or worth 35m because he came straight from the Brazilian League :coffee:

serghei

He can't be a great talent or worth 35m because he came straight from the Brazilian League :coffee:

I know about all that :lol:, but he is the type of player every Barca fan should be excited about. You really have to be one negative dude to not see we have probably the biggest midfield talent in the world at the moment. No other under 23 midfielder has as many qualities and skills as this dude.

:lol: He's not even physically weak, which is usually a problem with young technically gifted players. Has pit bull traits about him and doesn't back down from physical contacts at all. Even uses his body to push players around and shield the ball.

KingLeo10

To me he's right there close to being a starter in this team already. A player like that could gel with the likes of Busi, Messi, Coutinho instantly. They all think fast, have great ball control and are brilliant in combinations.

We could really bring back quick passing and triangles, and 1-2s and all those things that made Barca the team to watch in world football. High hopes this season. Massively improved a double winning team and if we do well managing the team we could be looking at our 3rd treble season. The team is that good.

But is he taller than 180 cm? NO

Can he defend headers? NO

Conclusive proof he isn't good enough to be part of CL winning midfield in 2019. BBZ and Mourinho approved.

:valverde2:

In all seriousness, he is about as close to Xavi in a young talent as you can possibly find.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

But is he taller than 180 cm? NO

Can he defend headers? NO

Conclusive proof he isn't good enough to be part of CL winning midfield in 2019. BBZ and Mourinho approved.

:valverde2:

In all seriousness, he is about as close to Xavi in a young talent as you can possibly find.

You know that I will haunt you forever because of remarks like this.
So, calm down.
Arthur played 170 minutes till now.

Quite premature to make these kind of jokes about a guy who struggles with forward passes for now.

You see, stupid premature remarks work both ways.

Home of Barca Fans