Arthur

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Looks like a great player. Potentially no need for Thiago now. The overrated injury merchant.

He reminds me of Xavi, that’s the biggest compliment I can give to a footballer

KingLeo10

He has the movement and the engine to support that movement. Really, really good in transition play (my most important attribute for a CM), good eye for the open man across the field, has the xavi turn nearly mastered. once he perfects his close range ball control and matures into a great reading of the game (with clasico, CL experience and brazilian national team experience), he will be another tier compared to other midfielders out there. I rarely ever see midfielders with such instincts.

mesiesta

He reminds me of Xavi, that’s the biggest compliment I can give to a footballer

He has similar ball control to Xavi, but it's a major question if he can give such amount of key passes as Xavi was doing. Looking highlights, most of his passes were safe ones.

Calidad

If he doesn’t play well in the next game, no doubt the naysayers will be out stating that he’s overpriced and that we shouldn’t be bringing in players directly from Brazil. Seems to go from one extreme to the other on here.

That said, it was a promising performance, and his style seems well suited to a Barcelona ‘type’ of midfielder. Hopefully more of that to come.

Vilarrubi

100% pass success I think.
Its crazy how this performance alone was already better than all Gomes performances.

:lol: so true

Gomes has played 78 games for us... that’s mental. No other player I can think of has been given so many chances yet shown so little.

Tekkers

looked real comfortable on the ball. its refreshing to have a midfielder whose decisive and knows what pass he wants to make before receiving the ball

TitoTata

Banned
Looking good ..

Arthur in midfield with Coutinho - Messi central and slightly forwards and then Busks behind them .
Front two interchangeable forwards Dembele and Malcom :)

He has similar ball control to Xavi, but it's a major question if he can give such amount of key passes as Xavi was doing. Looking highlights, most of his passes were safe ones.

Rafina said the same thing about Arthur controlling the ball like Xavi ..

EdmondDantes

Dream debut for Arthur.

Those little bow legs have a bit of speed to them as well. He's very intelligent and press resistant, if handled well, the sky is the limit.

serghei

Looking good ..

Arthur in midfield with Coutinho - Messi central and slightly forwards and then Busks behind them .
Front two interchangeable forwards Dembele and Malcom :)

We don't need Messi centrally if the midfield is doing its job. Put him back on the right and play normal Barca football again. It's either that or bench Suarez and move him at false 9.

Home of Barca Fans