Arthur

henias

Fucking flop. I have been telling you all right from the start I'm against this transfer and yeap, I'm just a "hater".

sell
e
l
l

[tw]937397277911531520[/tw]
His radar is not impressive. I thought he would have more key passes and through balls.

same old story as mina.

a few flashy highlights and plays and people start raving about a player in the Brazilian league like they're the next great thing without ever watching them consistently and when they make it to Europe they get exposed.

mina bamboozled the masses with a few goals and dances and arthur has done it with a few turns and some nice looking moves while in the midfield, which naturally made barca fans cream their pants.

the excuses have already started and soon enough people will be acting like they never wanted arthur and they knew he was a one-dimensional player.

that map is shockingly bad, it's only going to get worse in europe. remember the highlight videos will never show the many fails and blunders only the few cool looking moves.

even gomes looked liked a star with super moves, then he came here and flopped. he couldn't even make the step up from valencia to barca. brazil league to barca is almost impossible for mids and defenders.

Last edited:

Calidad

same old story as mina.

a few flashy highlights and plays and people start raving about a player in the Brazilian league like they're the next great thing without ever watching them consistently and when they make it to Europe they get exposed.

mina bamboozled the masses with a few goals and dances and arthur has done it with a few turns and some nice looking moves while in the midfield, which naturally made barca fans cream their pants.

the excuses have already started and soon enough people will be acting like they never wanted arthur and they knew he was a one-dimensional player.

that map is shockingly bad, it's only going to get worse in europe. remember the highlight videos will never show the many fails and blunders only the few cool looking moves.

even gomes looked liked a star with super moves, then he came here and flopped. he couldn't even make the step up from valencia to barca. brazil league to barca is almost impossible for mids and defenders.

Oh for God’s sake, get a grip.

Home of Barca Fans