Arthur

Laplacian

Short legs+Short torso+broad shoulders = you'll look fat even when you're fit as fck. Messi's another example of a player that looks overweight even when he's far from that. Kits don't do them any justice either.

xXKonan

xXKonan, I think you have seen enough of him... what about his stamina? 'Engine'?
Arthur? yeah he's very mobile and has the energy as well to play in our Midfield which is important since I felt our Midfield has lacked mobility for the last couple of seasons.

We had Iniesta-Busi-Rakitic cover for both Suarez and Messi who aren't all that mobile and with Iniesta's legs all about gone, Busi never being quick or as mobile and leaving Rakitic as well to cover ground and he's not quick is just to much work.

I reckon Valverde will like Arthur a lot. Someone who is not only mobile and has the energy to cover ground but also possess a interesting style/skill set similar to Xavi and Busi. He's more closer in style to Xavi though.

But before We get ahead of ourselves, Arthur needs to do the hardest part and that is make the transition to Europe from Brazil. It will be tough as in La Liga he will face more defensive teams and teams that will press more and overall better quality players compared to Brazil.

But I have a feeling he can pull it off and it's up to us to help make the transition easier and for him to develop and evolve his game even more.

Joan

Arthur? yeah he's very mobile and has the energy as well to play in our Midfield which is important since I felt our Midfield has lacked mobility for the last couple of seasons.

We had Iniesta-Busi-Rakitic cover for both Suarez and Messi who aren't all that mobile and with Iniesta's legs all about gone, Busi never being quick or as mobile and leaving Rakitic as well to cover ground and he's not quick is just to much work.

I reckon Valverde will like Arthur a lot. Someone who is not only mobile and has the energy to cover ground but also possess a interesting style/skill set similar to Xavi and Busi. He's more closer in style to Xavi though.

But before We get ahead of ourselves, Arthur needs to do the hardest part and that is make the transition to Europe from Brazil. It will be tough as in La Liga he will face more defensive teams and teams that will press more and overall better quality players compared to Brazil.

But I have a feeling he can pull it off and it's up to us to help make the transition easier and for him to develop and evolve his game even more.
Yes, Arthur. I watched some of his game and most of the highlights but I couldn't rate his stamina well enough. We'll be smarter after his first games with us. Have some stats to analyze.

I like that he can defend and was quite good at it. If he makes the transition, could be the missing puzzle and see tons of playing time. Type of a player we lacked last year when Busquets and Rakitić were only solid options in the midfield duo. Arrival of the likes of Rabiot or Kante could change that, however Rakitić is getting old (just as Sergio) and they'll need replacing soon. Buying a proper replacement feels like the right thing to do.

To end with, I love your optimism. :D

xXKonan

DiAytHBXkAAmWcN.jpg

Seems like he could get the 8.

serghei

Seems like the club doesn't think of him as a youngster with talent, but more like a player who could challenge for the first 11 pretty fast.

Jombi

Seems like the club doesn't think of him as a youngster with talent, but more like a player who could challenge for the first 11 pretty fast.

Yes, the guy is 22 years old. Certainly no kid and he needs to challenge the first 11 players. If he was merely a youngster with talent, he should have been loaned out.

Saladin

Who was awful last season and went to fucking Fulham.

But... But... But Arthur is fat?!!

This criticism of every fucking player in our roster is getting absurd; we see a star in (almost) every player we're linked with, and as soon as we actually sign them the notions turn from 'he could strengthen our team' and 'he is exactly what we need' to 'he is useless' and 'we wasted money on him and should have bought X player instead'

The entitled behavior of culés is at an all-time high. People stating Mbappé is better than Messi and Dembélé is a shit player should seriously be institutionalized.

Home of Barca Fans