Date: Saturday, September 16, 16:15 CET
Stadium: Coliseum Alfonso Pérez
City: Getafe
Capacity: 17.000
Competition: League

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Time for some rotations finally? We also have midweek La Liga match vs. Eibar coming up.

[formation=barca,6]
ter Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Paulinho-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Denis-0-0-0-Roberto-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Dembele-0-0-Messi-0-0-Deulofeu>Suarez
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Messi983

Time for some rotations finally? We also have midweek La Liga match vs. Eibar coming up.

[formation=barca,6]
ter Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Paulinho-0-0-0
0-Rakitic>Denis-0-0-0-Roberto-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Dembele-0-0-Messi-0-0-Deulofeu>Suarez
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Too many changes for away match imo. I'd only change one player in each line.

Masche for Umtiti/Pique, Roberto for Iniesta and Deulofeu for Suarez.

Then against Eibar we can possibly again start Masche alongside the other CB that won't rest vs Getafe, also Digne to give rest to Alba, Paulinho in place of Rakitić (and then move him to DM for the last 30 minutes to give rest to Busquets as well if we have a good result) and maybe Denis in RW position. I'd like to give Semedo and Dembele a run of games but I like Denis and hope he'll get a start here and there too.

Also, give Gomes last 20-30 minutes over the next few games and if he'll show improvement then we can possibly start him at home against Las Palmas.

mesiesta

Valverde will surely go with some rotations this time.

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Roberto-0-Masch-0-Pique-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-0-Rakitic-0-A.Gomes-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-Dembele-0-Messi-0-Suarez-0
[/formation]

raskolnikov

One of those teams that always bend over for Real. We should not rotate to much. Just destroy them quickly, coast to a win and rotate vs Eibar.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Real plays Sociedad away but they should win as Sociedad plays Europa league now and will surely be tired. So we better keep it up and trash Getafe.

FC433

We should be cautious. We need the three points to pressure Real M.

D. Suarez Messi Dembele
Iniesta Busquets Roberto
Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo
Stegen

The next game we can rotate a little bit more. I do believe that L. Suarez should get some rest. The season just started, he should gather himself.

Sasuke85

Real Sociedad is in form now. Like us, they also started this season with 4 consecutive, impressive wins.

I don't think R. Madrid will get 3 points from them. Barca needs to make good use of this (rare) situation to put pressure on R. Madrid.

I expect a 6-point gap vs R. Madrid for us after this round :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Real Sociedad is in form now. Like us, they also started this season with 4 consecutive, impressive wins.

I don't think R. Madrid will get 3 points from them. Barca needs to make good use of this (rare) situation to put pressure on R. Madrid.

I expect a 6-point gap vs R. Madrid for us after this round :D

Hope you're right! From the lineup I saw it didn't look to me like they rested anyone though.

Home of Barca Fans