Lliga | Round 4: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 1-2

mdenci

I wouldn't like many rotations today, although I would like to see Paulinho in action from the start, to know what we can expect from him.

We can rotate vs. Eibar at home, bring on Digne, Mascherano and Vidal in def, Andre Gomes, Paulinho and Roberto in mid, Paco and Delofeu in att.

mdenci

He'll run the team to the ground by December if he continues like this.

Maybe he took note of Enrique's rotations last year and saw that it can be counterproductive when you overdo it. I hope Valverde will find a perfect balance for rotations so that we have no unhappy players, and that all players will be well rested.

Last edited:

Alik

The only concerns should be Alba (injury-prone) and Iniesta (old) and Messi (who needs to keep up his form throughout the season and we depend even more on him now).

The rest of the squad can keep on playing every match for a while.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a move to please Roberto so he doesn't think of leaving.

Because it makes no sense to play the same line-up and change one player only. Especially when he's done very well.

He need more time to play with Dembele on that right side to build an understanding too, but let's play Roberto at RB instead of in the MF in place of Rakitic.

5ergio_Busquets

It's a move to please Roberto so he doesn't think of leaving.

Because it makes no sense to play the same line-up and change one player only. Especially when he's done very well.

Roberto should leave if his staying means playing him in position he is awful at.

Vilarrubi

That will teach semedo to have a couple of great games

It's probably the boards decision over a footballing one to try and keep Roberto happy despite Semedo showing much more in 3/4 games at RB than Roberto ever has.

I think Semedo should be given a run of games so he integrates well.. how's he meant to be like Alves like he said he wants to aim for when he gets rotated constantly.

Saying that if we can't beat Getafe with Roberto RB there is something wrong.

Home of Barca Fans