Administrator
Staff member
Champions League group stage Round 1

20462440.png
-
53084221.png

Tuesday, September 12, 20:45

----------

Read somewhere that Roberto might be fit for this match. Heard also that Juve have some injury problems but haven't looked it up yet.

[formation=barca,7]
Jasper
0-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Alba>Digne
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Roberto>Iniesta-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Dembele>Deulofeu-0-0-Messi,c-0-0-Suarez
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]​

PhilS

I'd like to see two or three players rotated. In most of the positions, this year's team should be able to rotate and not be appreciably weaker. As Zidane has shown, the idea of a set, gala lineup is a thing of the past for the top, 3-competition teams. Lucho seemed to rotate close to randomly, and he certainly failed to get many more than the top 11 performing consistently at a high level. I look forward to Valverde developing the confidence and level of play of a larger group.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]907235269451046912[/tw]

Not something you could've said often in recent years, but their defence is looking really weak. Should be able to do some damage.

Devils

That Juve team looks nothing special. I'd play OD tbh, he should be able to wreck that defense.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]907235269451046912[/tw]

Not something you could've said often in recent years, but their defence is looking really weak. Should be able to do some damage.

A lot of players missing there. We should be able to beat them but I see Juve scoring as well. We've been extremely lucky in first rounds not to concede a goal.

Neymessi

First real test of the season.

Not only is it crucial to see how we have turned around as a team from last season in tactics but also what valverde considers our best lineup in big matches.

Mats
semedo-umititi-pique-alba
busi
roberto-iniesta
messi-suarez-dembele

Revenge time.

xXKonan

With Verm it's expected since all three of Pique,Umtiti,Masche are all fit and aren't suspended.

Vidal lost his place at RB to Semedo and Roberto and the same with the wing positions with Denis,Deulo,Dembele and even Suarez himself.

Home of Barca Fans