CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Juventus 3-0

PhilS

That's a good squad list. I even feel a bit better about Gomes these days, as long as he only gets on the field as a sub when the team has a big lead. Valverde does not seem to feel the need to have a sub for every position, which is interesting and different. That does not bother me when S. Roberto is in the squad.

Givenchy

That's a good squad list. I even feel a bit better about Gomes these days, as long as he only gets on the field as a sub when the team has a big lead. Valverde does not seem to feel the need to have a sub for every position, which is interesting and different. That does not bother me when S. Roberto is in the squad.

:lol:

but i agree with this, the squad doesn't look as bad as i was expecting it to look with all the doom and gloom

draconifire

Juve are weak at the back, so they might probably emphasize attack, hence we should be able to nick a couple of goals, but would also concede at least one, not much confidence at our back.

JamDav1982

:lol:

but i agree with this, the squad doesn't look as bad as i was expecting it to look with all the doom and gloom

The squad was never as bad as folk made out.

There were some hysterical over reactions.

There is a freshness and buzz about the squad so far and hopefully it can continue.

Not only the squad but Valverde is looking the better choice than Sampaoli as well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing hysterical about being displeased at failure to sign a mifielder that we needed for years now. Board is a complete joke.

Hektor

One key Juve player is not longer with the team. Dani Alves is with PSG :worthy: Fantastic...until we play PSG :banghead: Maybe, we won't have to :yes:

Nothing hysterical about being displeased at failure to sign a mifielder that we needed for years now. Board is a complete joke.

While the Espanyol game gave us some positive signs that we can take away and be mildly optimistic, some people think one good pass by Gomes and a good game by Rakitic suddenly means that our midfield problems are solved.

raskolnikov

One key Juve player is not longer with the team. Dani Alves is with PSG :worthy: Fantastic...until we play PSG :banghead: Maybe, we won't have to :yes:

We will face those clowns in round 16 or the quarter final and the press will have a field day with the messi vs neymar scenario.

Home of Barca Fans