CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Juventus 3-0

beogatts

kool thing is rakitic & messi have scored the same number of goals vs Buffon.

btw where was the next messi they've been talking about ?:tumbleweed:

So I'm lurking on the Juventuz forums and it seems they expected this result.

We're much better right now than I expected us to be, but we still have a long way to go.

Messi983

So I'm lurking on the Juventuz forums and it seems they expected this result.

So they expected a "not top 7 team" beating 2nd best team in Europe? Interesting... :p

z7FpJr.jpg

-.- Juventus forum, everyone!

Julien

Good game.

Not the best, but slowly we can see what Valverde is trying to do. Also, Messi seems to be in great form starting the season with a bang.

Rakitic while aging seems to be back in the game too.

Some negative people will say it's only groups stage, but it's good the team gets confidence.

(the only negative part is that this good season start will probably save Bartomeu :( )

Paris1

How about you quote that claim, instead of spouting bullshit?

"That claim" is in this very thread. Here is the quote:

This Juve team in La Liga will be in the middle of the table. So deluded Juve fans must pray every day, that their team play in the mediocre Calcio...
Post number 121

I have supplied the quote.....what are you going to do now? What was the purpose of you wanting me to supply the quote? Do you feel stupid now?

Alik

"That claim" is in this very thread. Here is the quote:

Post number 121

I have supplied the quote.....what are you going to do now? What was the purpose of you wanting me to supply the quote? Do you feel stupid now?

If you go claiming things don't expect people to just believe what you're saying without proof or a source. If you don't understand the purpose behind it, I wonder if you go about in life believing everything you read or hear.

Thanks for the quote. Capitan Puyol's statement was indeed as retarded as the Juventuz user's post.

JerseyAddict

Why some people here don't understand that people gathering here are Barcelona fans and don't give 2 cents about Juve... We trashed them, move along.

Home of Barca Fans