CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Juventus 3-0

Icarium

Lifestealer
On the Juventus forum they're expecting an easy win from this match and think the following teams are better than us:

#1 Real Madrid
#2 Juventus
#3 Bayern
#4 Atletico
#5 PSG
#6 Dortmund
#7 Man Utd

ZK682Aq.gif

Only real Madrid has a case about being better. Rest are equL or below. Some far below like Dortmund.

Its true if you think about it we are weaker than last season .

Although we lost Neymar, I still believe this team is quite a bit better than the one last season. Just the fact that we now have a great RB and a proper RW (Messi plays as a false 9 now) means that the right flank will be a lot more balanced than it was last season. That alone should free up the right midfielder (Rakitic) and restore plenty of tactical fluidity to our setup. If I had to put money on it I'd say our current squad would comfortably beat last seasons team by a scoreline of 2 or 3-0.

Ken_rosseneri

please is there any link that i can use to watch this game??? wouldn't be able to make it to an actual tv.. would be on my laptop... any link would be appreciated.

Devils

Barça Starting XI: Ter Stegen, Semedo, Piqué, Umtiti, Alba, Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic, Messi, Dembélé & Suárez.

DEMBOUZ!!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]907660205999222784[/tw]

Strongest 11. A bit concerned with lack of rotations though. Don't see Iniesta making it through, Busi looked half-dead too this weekend. Was kinda hoping Jasper will play CL as he deserved it.

Home of Barca Fans