User Tag List

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Agusti Benedito

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alot of Socis just seems the membership as a statusthing and couldnt care less.
    The people in Barcelona doesnt care much either, they just see the next game, and the media there is biased.
    Alot of the members in other countries dont have the means to vote.

The next board should work on a better platform for voting online.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Met him at the booth before the Juventus game.

I think it's going to be hard to get to the 16K. Classical view of what we we've been saying for years, lot of young people don't want Bartomeu. The old ones, don't care and don't even come to the stadium. All the volunteers in his booths are like 18-25. Will take some time until the young generation has the majority.

#BartomeuDimiteYa
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh well be stuck with this board for a long time. I am not getting my hopes up.
    How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love B-Dog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^This second tweet was in reference so someone saying he had 7000 signatures .

Maybe some good news tomorrow lads...The man seems very confident.
    Last edited by Devils; 13th September 2017 at 07:01 PM.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really appreciate his efforts.

I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post

^^^^This second tweet was in reference so someone saying he had 7000 signatures .

Maybe some good news tomorrow lads...The man seems very confident.
    Well done to him. Shame there are not more men like him wanting to create the change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With this old generation of old socis who dont even give a single fuk, I dont have high hope. Membership should be extended broader or this vote of confidence thing is just there for show. Tabloid like MD and Sport are getting worse and worse when it comes to Barca, bunch of biased and corrupted journalist who just wanna sell paper and spill shiet 24/7
    All Hail Tito - The Destroyer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's not going that great. I expected 10k at least.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we had played crap last two games I bet there would be an extra 3000 signatures.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's 45% of needed votes, not bad considering: 1. Two more home games, 2. He has until Oct 2nd so plenty of time 3. He will start installing booth in hot spots around the city.

Musch respect for Benedito who is alone against AliBarto and the 40 thieves.

-Benedito: "The good performances & results don't mean anything. Fans & socios understand that the board is incompetent, players aren't."
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was hoping Iniesta or Messi would give him a nudge.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem with this is that Benedito isn't just fighting against the board, he's fighting against Sport and MD who won't give him any acknowledgement whatsoever.

He's done a great job so far, but he clearly needs support from other parties who want this board gone. This is why people like Laporta or ex-players collaborating and promoting alongside Benedito would have been so useful as they have have huge outreach to the socis.

Whether this succeeds or not, Benedito deserves huge applause and respect for what he is doing. Incredibly admirable.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our matches against Eibar and Las Palmas won't get near 2k signatures. These two matches were our best shot.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    The problem with this is that Benedito isn't just fighting against the board, he's fighting against Sport and MD who won't give him any acknowledgement whatsoever.

He's done a great job so far, but he clearly needs support from other parties who want this board gone. This is why people like Laporta or ex-players collaborating and promoting alongside Benedito would have been so useful as they have have huge outreach to the socis.

Whether this succeeds or not, Benedito deserves huge applause and respect for what he is doing. Incredibly admirable.
    A quick check on MD website and the story of him getting 7k signtures is on there today.

People put too much emphasis on newspapers as an influence anyway. Nowhere near what they used to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    That's 45% of needed votes, not bad considering: 1. Two more home games, 2. He has until Oct 2nd so plenty of time 3. He will start installing booth in hot spots around the city.

Musch respect for Benedito who is alone against AliBarto and the 40 thieves.

-Benedito: "The good performances & results don't mean anything. Fans & socios understand that the board is incompetent, players aren't."
    Still we don't know yet if it will be until oct 2. And i don't expect him to get as much votes on next games unless alot of people didn't go to the previous games.

Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    A quick check on MD website and the story of him getting 7k signtures is on there today.

People put too much emphasis on newspapers as an influence anyway. Nowhere near what they used to be.
    Media has influence, not just newspapers. And if there is really a high number of old socios then they probably just read the old paper newspapers.
    Last edited by springfield; 14th September 2017 at 01:20 PM.