Agusti Benedito

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Any info on the kind of support that he is hopefully getting from the powerful profiles? He needs every bit of it to win this battle and God I hope he does!!

Messi983

I'm more interested if he has a strong enough team behind him to make a successful campaign and won elections if it comes to them. I don't want Laporta back and would prefer Bartomeu to stay for another year or two if there is no other strong candidate than Laporta.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's a good question. Would be nice to hear about his team. I reckon he has names lined up, being in contention and around the club for a while.

Don't agree with Bartomeu staying. Man is a disaster and can't even pick able people.

Messi983

I prefer 1 or 2 more years of Bartomeu than 6 years of Laporta who would use first 2 or 3 years of his mandate for personal revenge against Bartomeu/Rosell which I totally expect to happen if he'll be elected. We need someone neutral who will worry about our present and future more than the past.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It appears Messi has signed new contract after all so there's no chance of leveraging that in vote of no confidence.

George_Costanza

I prefer 1 or 2 more years of Bartomeu than 6 years of Laporta who would use first 2 or 3 years of his mandate for personal revenge against Bartomeu/Rosell which I totally expect to happen if he'll be elected. We need someone neutral who will worry about our present and future more than the past.

I really can't understand some of the mentalities here! WTF I'm reading?

3633234.gif

Clockwise

Buccaneer
It appears Messi has signed new contract after all so there's no chance of leveraging that in vote of no confidence.

Messi's father has signed a pre contract and Messi's brother for his foundation, but Messi himself has not

BigBarcaBoy

Like saying you would prefer 2 months of nuclear war compared to 6 years of conventional war

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi's father has signed a pre contract and Messi's brother for his foundation, but Messi himself has not

Haven't heard anything from Messi camp. Bartomeu made a bold claim stating contract is signed and valid. It can easily be refuted if it's not so.

kilian

Why the fuck would we hope that the best player in history hasn`t signed his extension for us and our club president is lying for the second time in public?

We all want Bartomeu gone, but this would be seriously fucked up and I definitely don`t want Messi to get involved in some power struggle shit while the season has already started. He should focus only on football and let the board, socios etc. resolve the problems "upstairs".

JamDav1982

Why the fuck would we hope that the best player in history hasn`t signed his extension for us and our club president is lying for the second time in public?

We all want Bartomeu gone, but this would be seriously fucked up and I definitely don`t want Messi to get involved in some power struggle shit while the season has already started. He should focus only on football and let the board, socios etc. resolve the problems "upstairs".

Some people want to be right more than what is best long term for club.

The worst case scenario is Messi leaving and if he wants to get rid of board he can do it with ease.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't understand 'fans' like you.

What's not to understand when it's quite clear that the board is lying their ass off, ruining the club and that the only reason that Leo has not yet signed is cause he knows that the stupid board are very well on the verge of ruining his chances of attaining the legendary status!?

Home of Barca Fans