Agusti Benedito

George_Costanza

It would have. You can't force players to stay at your team. Players should be proud to play for Barca, and whoever isn't, can fuck off, just like Neymar. Board is not to blame for this one. If anything, they already gave Neymar and his dad too much money to convince them to stay. And they still left for a higher offer. They are money whores and PSG suits them well. Implying Neymar left because of the board, and not because he is a greedy fucker, is just, simply put, a lie.

Who tries to paint Neymar as a good guy who just left because our board is so bad is a snake as well, like Barto. This doesn't sound like a honorable thing to do, answering to the lies coming from the board, with your own cooked up lies.

Not sure what are you trying to say here, you just proving my point that this board is incompetent and they are responsible for Neymar's behavior including him leaving. That's what I said "chronic missmanagment". By bending over to Neymar's father for many years made them look extermely weak, it's like the father who is spoiling his own child, then no one else to blame but himself when his kid ends up immoral, dishonest and lack respect even for his own father.

You guys trying so hard to defend Barto and his criminal team.

serghei

Not sure what are you trying to say here, you just proving my point that this board is incompetent and they are responsible for Neymar's behavior including him leaving. That's what I said "chronic missmanagment". By bending over to Neymar's father for many years made them look extermely weak, it's like the father who is spoiling his own child, then no one else to blame but himself when his kid ends up immoral, dishonest and lack respect even for his own father.

You guys trying so hard to defend Barto and his criminal team.

The board aren't responsible for Neymar leaving. You can't change a player's character or change his priorities. As soon as PSG came up with an insane financial package Neymar was as good as gone. This has nothing to do with the board. They have many problems, but Neymar leaving is not on them. Greedy players go for the fatest paychecks.

You can blame them for so many things, and yet some just discredit themselves by blaming the board for Neymar and his dad following the oil money and going to PSG. FFS, it's not like we got nothing in return either. There is plenty of ammo to hit the board with without creating fake ammo, by painting Neymar as some honorable player who was so upset with the board that he had to leave and be saved by PSG. There are issues that are the board's fault, and issues that are not. The board can be blamed for how they acted after Neymar left, not because Neymar showed he is a money first player.

Last edited:

Kohe321

I'll admit the thought of being stuck in an infinite loop of rich politicians pandering to socis, getting elected and then running the club with ulterior motives is scary.

I hope Benedito has honest intentions, even if what he said about Neymar was silly. But I doubt it will end up mattering much anyway, as I'm pessimistic abut this vote of no confidence thing going through all the way. It just doesn't seem to have enough wind behind it.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

The board aren't responsible for Neymar leaving. You can't change a player's character or change his priorities. As soon as PSG came up with an insane financial package Neymar was as good as gone. This has nothing to do with the board. They have many problems, but Neymar leaving is not on them. Greedy players go for the fatest paychecks.

You can blame them for so many things, and yet some just discredit themselves by blaming the board for Neymar and his dad following the oil money and going to PSG. FFS, it's not like we got nothing in return either. There is plenty of ammo to hit the board with without creating fake ammo, by painting Neymar as some honorable player who was so upset with the board that he had to leave and be saved by PSG. There are issues that are the board's fault, and issues that are not. The board can be blamed for how they acted after Neymar left, not because Neymar showed he is a money first player.

Money is just part of it of course but not the whole thing. If so, then explain why he rejected a bigger offer from Real in 2013? His ex-agent Ribeiro confirmed it: "Economically, it was a better offer for Santos and even better for the player. But he decided to go to Barcelona because they were the team of his heart.”

Also, I was one of few on this forum who wanted Neymar out before all summer transfer saga. I even called him and his father "cancers" which Jamdave1982 used against me until the transfer rumors surfaced. Saying that, I believe it was mostly Bartomeu and this board fault. No other board could embarrassingly fuck us the way this board did this summer.

Keep defending your darling Barto, he will soon share a jail cell with his comrade Sandro.

serghei

Money is just part of it of course but not the whole thing. If so, then explain why he rejected a bigger offer from Real in 2013? His ex-agent Ribeiro confirmed it: "Economically, it was a better offer for Santos and even better for the player. But he decided to go to Barcelona because they were the team of his heart.”

Also, I was one of few on this forum who wanted Neymar out before all summer transfer saga. I even called him and his father "cancers" which Jamdave1982 used against me until the transfer rumors surfaced. Saying that, I believe it was mostly Bartomeu and this board fault. No other board could embarrassingly fuck us the way this board did this summer.

Keep defending your darling Barto, he will soon share a jail cell with his comrade Sandro.

I don't give a rat's ass about Barto dude. 'The team of his heart' :lol: please. Probably Barca has built a better relation with his dad in 2013 than Madrid did, and this is why they got him. There's no such thing with Neymar as 'the team of his heart', it's all business. He played for Santos and Barcelona and ended up fooling both for money.

JamDav1982

You called him the 'cancer' of the team when looked like leaving and nothing changed when he left and it was still a load of shit.

As proved by the way the other players clearly thought about him and wanted him to stay.

Devils

DJTNGbgX0AAs0Pu.jpg

Nice.

Ursegor

World Champion

He didn't sign for Real because Florentino Perez didn't bend over to the Neymars like Bartomeu did and that's all. Neymar even had a medical at Real in 2013. Florentino Perez himself explained it recently. Please explain why a footballer who is apparently such a big Messi fan and whose heart is at Barcelona has a medical at Madrid in 2013 while he has a pre-contract with Barca in place.

Perez back then also said Neymar would have been too expensive. In Perez words he would have cost € 150 million and there were "lots of conditions" so they opted out while Bartomeu was grinning and holding the "57 million" sheet into the cameras like a twat while the fradulent transfer deal was blowing up in his face only a couple months later.

Oh, and what conditions those were, as we all know now in hindsight.

http://www.europapress.es/deportes/...ia-mas-150-millones-euros-20130528015524.html
http://okdiario.com/real-madrid/fut...-todos-nos-habria-costado-150-millones-298943
http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20130528/abci-florentino-entrevista-201305280148.html

Alik

He didn't sign for Real because Florentino Perez didn't bend over to the Neymars like Bartomeu did and that's all. Neymar even had a medical at Real in 2013. Florentino Perez himself explained it recently. Please explain why a footballer who is apparently such a big Messi fan and whose heart is at Barcelona has a medical at Madrid in 2013 while he has a pre-contract with Barca in place.

Perez back then also said Neymar would have been too expensive. In Perez words he would have cost € 150 million and there were "lots of conditions" so they opted out while Bartomeu was grinning and holding the "57 million" sheet into the cameras like a twat while the fradulent transfer deal was blowing up in his face only a couple months later.

Oh, and what conditions those were, as we all know now in hindsight.

http://www.europapress.es/deportes/...ia-mas-150-millones-euros-20130528015524.html
http://okdiario.com/real-madrid/fut...-todos-nos-habria-costado-150-millones-298943
http://www.abc.es/realmadrid/noticias/20130528/abci-florentino-entrevista-201305280148.html

Dude. Welcome back!

Home of Barca Fans