Agusti Benedito

raskolnikov

I'm not 100% certain, but I do believe the second stage required getting 2/3 of socios signatures to get the board kicked out.
2/3 of the ones voting right? If of everyone its impossible but it seems illigical.
If its 2/3 of the ones voring I could see it happening since its basically a vote get Barto out. Old socio's may be indifferent about the outcome so not vote buts its not a problem.
I dont think even they will put the effort in to keep Barto. He has done nothing for the club. We should be able to get 75/25 type of vote in favour of getting this idiots removed. Atleast, I hope.
I wonder when the second vote will happen? If its now its good, if near summer he can blind people some more or lift on a trophy again.

Devils

2/3 of the ones voting right? If of everyone its impossible but it seems illigical.
If its 2/3 of the ones voring I could see it happening since its basically a vote get Barto out. Old socio's may be indifferent about the outcome so not vote buts its not a problem.
I dont think even they will put the effort in to keep Barto. He has done nothing for the club. We should be able to get 75/25 type of vote in favour of getting this idiots removed. Atleast, I hope.
I wonder when the second vote will happen? If its now its good, if near summer he can blind people some more or lift on a trophy again.

Yeah I do believe it is 2/3 of the votes submitted.

The problem is you never know how many are going to show up and how many will actually be brainwashed enough to favor Barto.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I actually think getting the initial signatures is harder. 16000 in a few weeks, the 14000 or so on his website are not a good indicator at all IMO. Do you even need to be a socio or enter any info to sign on the site? Wouldn't be surprised if a large fraction of that comes from random twitter Cules. Unless, of course, Benedito sifted through all the signatures on the site to record the confirmed socis, and that the 14k figure he cited is for actual socis and not just total signatures.

After that stage, it's 10k people minimum that must come out. More people would come out for that vote than the initial signatures I imagine. I also doubt that there's any significant population of socis that actively want Barto to stay and would vote to keep him. Most people that come out to that vote are doing so to get rid of the board, so if it makes it past the first stage then I think things are very promising.

El Flaco

[tw]905375064933228544[/tw]

[tw]905417625060220928[/tw]

http://www.cope.es/noticias/futbol/...-habia-firmado-messi-calla-preocupante_157197

Earlier from today, Benedito made an interview with Esporte COPE. Just hope that they will release the full content they've made...

Quotes from Catalan Edition & BarcaSpiral

- Benedito: "Today, Iniesta showed that he lied."

- Benedito: "I'm sorry that Bartomeu hasn't given an explanation of the summer we have just had."

- Benedito: "I don't rule out that Bartomeu resigns. Even with the squad he has little connection. Iniesta confirmed it today."

- Benedito: "It's worrying. Bartomeu says that Messi has signed the renewal and Messi is silent. He is taking a big risk here."

- Benedito: "I think that Neymar did not want to leave. If they wanted to keep him, they could put a clause of 500m, not 222."

- Benedito: "Even if Leo renews & Barça win the derby & Juve games, there are still many people who want the board to go."

- Benedito: "I think we will win the signatures & if the vote of censure is won, there would be elections in the month of Jan."

- Benedito: "The institutional crisis at the club is very serious. Bartomeu's partner, Rosell, has committed disgraceful acts."

- Benedito: "Its a disgrace that the president has not given explanations after a summer like that & what we have spent."

LaPulga

Another 1,170 votes to trigger the election? Is there a deadline by which the votes have to be accumulated?

No, you're reading it wrong. It (probably) says Laporta is socio nr. 15142. Since it is only second day of voting, they definitely don't have 15000 votes yet.

serghei

I don't like Barto, but this guy just uses any arguments he can use, regardless if he lies or not as well. Neymar didn't want to move? :rofl1: That's one of the biggest lies you're ever going to hear. Neymar moving had everything to do with PSG and oil money, and very little to do with Bartomeu. He just moved his ass to where he can collect the most money and be with his brazilian pals.

This guy is probably the next Barto trying to replace the current Barto, so he can have the same power. In doing that, he uses whatever he can use to discredit the current board, including lies as well.

Last edited:

Alik

I don't like Barto, but this guy just uses any arguments he can use, regardless if he lies or not as well. Neymar didn't want to move? :rofl1: That's one of the biggest lies you're ever going to hear. Neymar moving had everything to do with PSG and oil money, and very little to do with Bartomeu. He just moved his ass to where he can collect the most money and be with his brazilian pals.

Neymar clearly didn't get along with the board and both sides have publicly made that known. Yes, Neymar did want to move and moving to PSG had a lot do with money but a competent board would have managed to keep him I think.

This guy is probably the next Barto trying to replace the current Barto, so he can have the same power. In doing that, he uses whatever he can use to discredit the current board, including lies as well.

That's a strong claim and undeserved I think.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Disagree. Neymar was always going to move eventually and he and his dad are snakes.

George_Costanza

I have no idea how you end up with this conclusion. He blames Bartomeu for his mismanagement of Neymar's contract which we all agree on, don't we? I would say years of chronic mismanagement of Neymar's case from signing him up from Santos to his last year contract renewal with a very low buyout clause of 222m. So if the buyout was 500m, I doubt Neymar would have thought of moving because it will be very difficult.

George_Costanza

Yes with Barto and this board, he would never sign a 500m. That's exactly the point I'm making, would you think this situation would have been possible under a strong president like Florentino Perez or even Naseer for example? Never

serghei

Disagree. Neymar was always going to move eventually and he and his dad are snakes.

Of course. He moved out because PSG will make him the richest player in the world. Unless Benedito thinks the board is at fault because they didn't give Neymar even more money, putting this one on them is smart but not true or fair at all.

Yes with Barto and this board, he would never sign a 500m. That's exactly the point I'm making, would you think this situation would have been possible under a strong president like Florentino Perez or even Naseer for example? Never

It would have. You can't force players to stay at your team. Players should be proud to play for Barca, and whoever isn't, can fuck off, just like Neymar. Board is not to blame for this one. If anything, they already gave Neymar and his dad too much money to convince them to stay. And they still left for a higher offer. They are money whores and PSG suits them well. Implying Neymar left because of the board, and not because he is a greedy fucker, is just, simply put, a lie.

Who tries to paint Neymar as a good guy who just left because our board is so bad is a snake as well, like Barto. This doesn't sound like a honorable thing to do, answering to the lies coming from the board, with your own cooked up lies.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans