Agusti Benedito

ini4ever

With current situation ( RM's 7 points behind, winning games with multiple goals ) he's definitely going to have a hard time ahead. the anti-Barto vibe is not as intense as it used to be even here in Barcaforum and Twitter as well. I can imagine old socis who had doubt to vote wouldn't want to do it by now.

cro-man

I think he already lost. barto is lucky with some wins here and there. After benedito lost and the important part of the season starts people will realize what what they did... Its sad and so dumb not to vote them out after what happend. Big respect for benedito though he did his best but he is unlucky... Some people cant be helped they only realizes the concequenzes when its already done and over... Shame that its possible that few fat rats are in charge of such a big club and cant be get rid of.

Nothanks

It's not over..
I strongly believe Messi hasn't resigned because of the current situation.

if messi were added into the equation im sure this would be set in motion... but thats a lot to ask from our crack

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No news from him on twitter after Girona match. I hope it's not a case of disappointment with lack of signatures.

Barcilliant

Even if Benedito fails, the board has been put on notice. If we end up like last season I'm sure Benedito will try again and succeed.

Alik

He tweeted mentioning something about having urgent family problems, 3 days ago. Maybe his silence is related to that.

Or, indeed, there is little progress in terms of signatures collected.

El Flaco

[tw]912418045011927040[/tw]

Benedito: "On Wednesday we will decide if we should abandon the vote of no confidence motion"

JamDav1982

The idea being that if he doesnt present the votes it hasnt happened?

Trying to play the system wont work out well for him going forward.

JamDav1982

From "confident" to abandoning. There's no winning with B-Dog as he's sold his soul to the devil.

Sounds like he is trying to abandon it as it wont count an could have another one within a year.

Or he has lied about numbers and doesnt want i coming out.

Either way it wont be good for him going forward.

Home of Barca Fans