Agusti Benedito

Julien

This is just for initiating the motion. The final vote is another matter m8
And sadly the motion will probably fail :(

Bartomeu is too lucky.

Despite Dembele's injury, Semedo is doing awesome, and Paulinho is doing great.

A lots of socios will only look at the statistics, and results.

We beat Juve. We won every table games. We score a massive amount of goals. And Messi doesn't seem annoyed at all by the board. His form is excellent.

What did we learn all those years, when Bartomeu won elections and all?

We learnt that most socios don't look at the big picture, don't plan for the future much, and only look at the present situation.

I really jope I'm wrong, but I don't have any faith in those socios. They will look at our recent results, and call it a day.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really thought he'd collect those signatures by now. But sentiment on the ground is different to what we see I guess.

Julien

I really thought he'd collect those signatures by now. But sentiment on the ground is different to what we see I guess.
And collecting the signatures to start the motion is actually the EASY part.

No chance that he wins the motion.

Alik

This is just for initiating the motion. The final vote is another matter m8

Yeah, I'm not talking about the final vote. I think now that getting the 16k is hardest part. If we fall just short of the required number the process ends and we'll be left with the feeling that more could have been done.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And collecting the signatures to start the motion is actually the EASY part.

No chance that he wins the motion.

Don't think so. This is the hardest part imo. Once there is voting, lazy ass Barto enablers will have to come out too to vote. People vanting change are more likely to vote.

Devils

So if the first stage is a success, will Barto 'campaign' in the second round? He has barely said anything to the socis in regards to this so far.

springfield

Well I hope that he gets the 16k votes and that with the new voting it's also a low turnout and he gets 2/3. Because if I understand correctly that's how it works right? A new voting and all socios can vote. Let's say 30k bring out a vote, then 20k of them is needed.

Now we don't really know, do they care or not? But with the second vote we will know if they care or just don't want him to go.

I don't think bartomeu will resign either if he gets the first 16k votes.

Andrew M

I think it's pretty weak of Benedito to weaponize the renewal of Messi in his campaign. He's trying to tap into the Barca fan's worst fears; losing Messi, when he knows he will stay.

Raketa10

Guys when is the official deadline date? Few dates were mentioned so I don't know anymore which is the right one.

Alik

I think it's pretty weak of Benedito to weaponize the renewal of Messi in his campaign. He's trying to tap into the Barca fan's worst fears; losing Messi, when he knows he will stay.

lol.

Messi can come out and confirm his renewal any time he wants. Messi wants his renewal to be "weaponized".

raskolnikov

This whole thing would be over pretty wuick if the players just spoke up about it. Even if they can say barto fuck off directly they can still leak ibfo or have others say it or imply anger. Its not that difficult, just stop being school boys.

Home of Barca Fans