Agusti Benedito

JamDav1982

Still we don't know yet if it will be until oct 2. And i don't expect him to get as much votes on next games unless alot of people didn't go to the previous games.

Media has influence, not just newspapers. And if there is really a high number of old socios then they probably just read the old paper newspapers.

Media such as newspapers have nowhere near the influence they used to have.

Older generations are more resistent to change and younger ones more likely to want to change the world.

Would wager anything that the older generation know both sides of the argument and are not being held in the dark by any media forms. The media can have some influence but not as extreme as is being made out here.

Last edited:

Galning

That's 45% of needed votes, not bad considering: 1. Two more home games, 2. He has until Oct 2nd so plenty of time 3. He will start installing booth in hot spots around the city.
"

He already has those, it's the 698 signatures from the "punts de recollida" I think. There's booths at Passeig de Gracia, Diagonal,...

El Flaco

Benedito's interview with the Catalan newspaper ARA, although I can't find translations on twitter on this regard at the moment.

[tw]908380686767333382[/tw]

raskolnikov

Bartomeu should resign regardless of this outcome of the vote. Everyone hates him and he has dragged the club torugh the mud enough. Time to go.

Devils

His latest twitter statement says that he has over 8000 signatures. Half way there. Although it looks unlikely, massive respect to him.

flazzlite

How far is the signature collection going right now?
Any Live update on collecting process ??
We in Asia really hope Benedito can make it happen and we can rebuild our team stronger and back to our original style

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Left him a not on twitter and invited him for an interview. I reckon he gets hundreds of notes a day, we'll see.

Home of Barca Fans