Staff member
La Liga Round 3

20462440.png
-
2761733.png

Saturday, 09/09/2016 | 20:45 CET

DJHDg-xUIAENX6y.jpg

--------

Wonder if Bartomeu will face the whistles (if there will be whistles).

Oh, and can't wait to see :dembele: play!

FC433

This is what I want:

Suarez Suarez Dembele

Roberto Busquets Messi

Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo

Stegen

Tomchin

Now that we haven't signed Coutinho, Valverde will probably opt for a 4-3-3 rather than his beloved 4-2-3-1? Curious to see what his line-up will be against Espanyol

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We have Juve 3 days after Pericos so maybe some rotations.

[formation=barca,9]
ter Stegen
0-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-0
Semedo-0-0-0-0-0-Digne
0-0-0-Busquets>Mascherano-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Roberto-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Deulofeu>Dembele
0-0-0-Paco-0-0-0
[/formation]

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Always love to play Asspanyol at home since we usually batter them. Would like to see Semedo start and Dembele make his debut.

JerseyAddict

I can't wait for this match. As [MENTION=11023]Dan1983[/MENTION] said, we regularly smash Asspanyol at Nou Camp.
Can't wait to see Dembele and Semedo in starting lineup. Wouldn't mind seeing Paulinho in the game for at least 45min so we can judge him by his play.

Altomonte

Should Messi start against Espanyol on Saturday? His ARG Match against Venezuela (at home) will end at 4am Barcelona time on Wednesday morning. Then he has to travel back, probably arriving Thursday morning and will have 2 days to recover from jet lag.
Same applies to Suarez, Mascherano and Paulinho.

Alik

Should Messi start against Espanyol on Saturday? His ARG Match against Venezuela (at home) will end at 4am Barcelona time on Wednesday morning. Then he has to travel back, probably arriving Thursday morning and will have 2 days to recover from jet lag.
Same applies to Suarez, Mascherano and Paulinho.

Yeah, I personally wouldn't start any of them.

Altomonte

Luis Enrique almost always had problems after international breaks. Messi has few weaknesses but one is quick recovery after 10,000 km trips back from Argentina. We need Messi against Juventus, hopefully we can defeat Espanyol without him.

Home of Barca Fans