Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

Alik

Where the hell are all of these injuries coming from? Verm (Shocker), Vidal, Denis and Roberto all picking up injuries is ridiculous.

At least Semedo is guaranteed to start now.

No way, is he seriously injured again?

Kohe321

Where the hell are all of these injuries coming from? Verm (Shocker), Vidal, Denis and Roberto all picking up injuries is ridiculous.

You'd think we brought along all of Arsenal's physical team along with Valverde. :lol:

Sigh, the international break always brings the Fifa/Wenger Virus with it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

How the hell they got injured? We could use all of them in rotations as they haven't played in internationals.

5ergio_Busquets

Valverde also hinted that Suarez and Paulinho may not start.
I expect this lineup:
MATS
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
Busquets
Rakitic-Iniesta
Messi-Alcacer-Dembele

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Denis, Vermaelen and Vidal are out by technical decision.

Seriously? That's even worse news. Denis had legit chances for playing after international break and having in mind Juve match mid-week. Same could be said about Vidal too.

Strange decision by Valverde.

5ergio_Busquets

Seriously? That's even worse news. Denis had legit chances for playing after international break and having in mind Juve match mid-week. Same could be said about Vidal too.

Strange decision by Valverde.

Strange indeed and not good at all for the player's confidence.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My mistake then. Squad is bigger than last season so more players will be left out I reckon.

Home of Barca Fans