Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

FC433

Do not let anyone takes your happiness. We are getting better each game, we still have a long way to go, but let us celebrate. What a game.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Not a bad performance from any player tonight. Everyone looked sharp, except Suarez and he didn't have a great game, but he wasn't rubbish either.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Needs to be said that we scored an opener from offside and that Espanyol deserved to score at least 2 and yes, result flattered us.

Still, we played better than expected. Messi was fantastic, we pressed well and new guys Semedo and Dembele look promising.

Messi magic, Manita against Pericos and 4 points ahead of Madrid.
Great Saturday for Barca fans :barcascarf:

Capitan Puyol

The league is almost over... Cheers with the title ! It's remind me of 12/13 season, when Madrid were clear favourites for the title, snatched the Supercup against us, but after that we won the league with 15 points margin ahead ! :rockon:

likeafire

People are overreacting with this win. Suddenly Gomes is good again, we have the new Cafu, Dembele is second coming of Jesus.

I'll wait until the juventus game on Tuesday to see where we are really at.

JamDav1982

People are overreacting with this win. Suddenly Gomes is good again, we have the new Cafu, Dembele is second coming of Jesus.

I'll wait until the juventus game on Tuesday to see where we are really at.

No one has said any of those three things.

The one over reacting is you.

Home of Barca Fans