Liga | Round 3: FC Barcelona - RCD Espanyol 5-0

vinni

I cant wait for this match anymore! I want to see Dembele in action. I bet he dont start, but is subbed on at some point in the second half. Hopefully sooner then later. :barcaflag:

mateopol

My line-up would be: ter Stegen - Semedo, Vermaelen, Umtiti, Digne - Busquets, Paulinho - Dembélé, Messi, Denis Suárez - Alcácer.

Rest for Piqué, Alba, Iniesta and Luis Suárez after international duties. This line-up is strong and we have options from the bench. On Tuesday there is a game vs Juventus so logically Valverde should rotate in this match.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
My line-up would be: ter Stegen - Semedo, Vermaelen, Umtiti, Digne - Busquets, Paulinho - Dembélé, Messi, Denis Suárez - Alcácer.

Rest for Piqué, Alba, Iniesta and Luis Suárez after international duties. This line-up is strong and we have options from the bench. On Tuesday there is a game vs Juventus so logically Valverde should rotate in this match.

Like your picks with rotations but not sure about playing with 2 left footed CBS.

Galning

[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION] hates all the Belgians!

6873905.jpeg

Antimadridista1

Absolutely no control with this line up in midfield.
Look at Spain's game against Italy ; Iniesta and Busi were surrounded by three or four other midfielders, which made them perform at their usual level.

I just want to see Dembele, Denis Suarez and Semedo starting the game.

draconifire

Oh boy, first match after an int break, these are always difficult. Asspanyol is tough but we are playing home so should be ok. Hoping for Paulinho and Dembele to show us what they are made of with all the thuggery that will be projected from Asspanyol.

Devils

Where the hell are all of these injuries coming from? Verm (Shocker), Vidal, Denis and Roberto all picking up injuries is ridiculous.

At least Semedo is guaranteed to start now.

Home of Barca Fans