Eden Hazard

Ritchie

I am reading that after today he is not worldclass anymore. lol. Don't worry he still is.

27 and yet to perform in the CL or international tournament. Only really done it in the Premier League.

I'd have him at Barca but it's time he stepped up on the biggest stage. I think he's actually got too complacent there and held back by cautious managers.

Stoichkov1

27 and yet to perform in the CL or international tournament. Only really done it in the Premier League.

I'd have him at Barca but it's time he stepped up on the biggest stage. I think he's actually got too complacent there and held back by cautious managers.

He simply doesn't have enough end product.

He never scored more than 20 goals in a season while Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar usually score 40-50 goals.

I know statistics aren't everything but they have to be taken into consideration when the difference is so big.

Trafalgar

He simply doesn't have enough end product.

He never scored more than 20 goals in a season while Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar usually score 40-50 goals.

I know statistics aren't everything but they have to be taken into consideration when the difference is so big.

He isn't a goalscorer tho, he's more of a playmaker

henias

I feel the departure of Costa hurt his form badly. Conte did a poor job replacing him. Still a good playmaker but his finishing can sometimes be a little questionable.

Ripsta

He should be number one priority in the summer along with a new right back (Not that Roberto is bad, he's just not a right back).

Top player IMO, pacey, second best dribbler in the world, intelligent footballer too. He's much better than Dembele.

Ter Stegen

???
Pique
Umtiti
Alba

Rakitic
Busquets
Coutinho

Dembele
Messi
Hazard

Get there before Real snap him up to further help Ronaldo.

FCBfan22

He should be number one priority in the summer along with a new right back (Not that Roberto is bad, he's just not a right back).

Top player IMO, pacey, second best dribbler in the world, intelligent footballer too. He's much better than Dembele.

Ter Stegen

???
Pique
Umtiti
Alba

Rakitic
Busquets
Coutinho

Dembele
Messi
Hazard

Get there before Real snap him up to further help Ronaldo.

Nah. I'd much rather have Eriksen and/or Griezmann over him.

Morten

Barca already has goalscorers, so it would make more sense for them to get him than us.
The last thing RM need is another playmaker who cant find the back of the net consistently.

Judoman

I doubt Madrid will buy WC goalscorer while CR is there, except perhaps Neymar.

Hazard would actualy be nice in Barca team. Can exchange positions with Coutinho, but he wouldn t solve our no. 1 priority...midfield.

Home of Barca Fans