Eden Hazard

Morten

He is a Chelsea-player, and he probably want to stay. But the thought of Marcelo and Hazard linkup on that left flank is quite something :)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Haha yeah. :D Pretty sure he said £100m per leg plus one of their best players. :p Pretty much unless Hazard asks for a move it probably won't happen.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Meh, Mourinho is known for saying a lot of bullshit. If Hazard decides RM is the right place for him, we can get him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's come out and said he wants to stay and win the CL, and he enjoys working with Mourinho. I don't expect Real to try for him for another 2-3 years.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He's come out and said he wants to stay and win the CL, and he enjoys working with Mourinho. I don't expect Real to try for him for another 2-3 years.

It's probably a good move. He's already getting a shitton of tackles on him in the EPL, he would probably get broken in La Liga. I don't think Chelsea has that big of a chance of winning CL in the next few years because of the top 3 (Real,Barca,Bayern) and PSG is also around their level. Every player looks better in the EPL because of all the space that they have but Hazard is the real deal.

james baldwin

Hazard with the award:

CDjQ9B_XIAEfi7j.jpg

Leo_Messi

Can we buy Hazard instead of potentially paying 100 million euros for Pogba? At least Hazard would be worth it from day 1.

Neymar-Suárez-Messi

----Hazard-----------

-----------Rakitic (Verratti in a few years)

-----Busquets-------

:worthy:

From what I have seen Hazard is almost as good defensively as Pogba, lol. Arguably the most hard-working attacking player. His work rate is several times bigger than that of Don Andrés in his current state.

Eventually replace Rakitic with Verratti in the summer of 2016.

We can all dream but that attack and midfield would be close to unstoppable.

Last edited:

Morten

Can we buy Hazard instead of potentially paying 100 million euros for Pogba? At least Hazard would be worth it from day 1.

Neymar-Suárez-Messi

----Hazard-----------

-----------Rakitic---

-----Busquets-------

:worthy:

Sounds kind of inbalanced against quite a few teams, but Hazard has a great workrate actually. Anyway, Hazards dream has always been to wear the white shirt :)

Home of Barca Fans