Eden Hazard

Morten

Keep in mind, im not blaming Hazard for Chelsea`s season going to hell, but there is a question of ambition with him, he is a wonderful player, but he doesnt seem to push himself to the limit that much, he just wants to enjoy football and i think he has admitted as much himself.

Not sure if thats the mindset we need at RM, even if he would dribble around 4 players once in a while and open up space for others(i make that sound like a normal thing, but you get the point).

FinBarcelonafan

Keep in mind, im not blaming Hazard for Chelsea`s season going to hell, but there is a question of ambition with him, he is a wonderful player, but he doesnt seem to push himself to the limit that much, he just wants to enjoy football and i think he has admitted as much himself.

Not sure if thats the mindset we need at RM, even if he would dribble around 4 players once in a while and open up space for others(i make that sound like a normal thing, but you get the point).

Well said. He is a fantastic talent but not so consistent.

FCB1987

Banned
We need to offload Coutinho and sign this guy at all costs. No goals today but causes so much danger whenever he gets possession even without any support.

Givenchy

We need to offload Coutinho and sign this guy at all costs. No goals today but causes so much danger whenever he gets possession even without any support.

and play him where?

if we had a manager with sense we could go Hazard-Messi-Dembele which imo has the potential to be the best front 3 in Europe (and also give us a few more years to find a #9) but we sadly have EV so that would likely mean

Hazard-Suarez-Messi which has the same issues we have now

Morten

One would think, does Chelsea really want to delay the ban?
They get to bring new players, but on the other hand, they get to keep Hazard for a while longer if they dont, perfect excuse.

Home of Barca Fans