Eden Hazard

Tackle

I almost forgot he plays for Madrid until I saw this thread bumped.

1 goal, 4 assists in 19 matches. :lol: Fat and injured the rest of the time. Almost 30 and bought for 100m.

Not sure why Griezmann is being slammed for being a flop while this bloke gets given a pass.

Maybe they come good next season but 160m for Hazard+Jovic has not panned out for Madrid so far and is one of the biggest reasons their attacking output is so dire. Chelsea did well to get the best years of his career out of him and receive such a high transfer fee with only a year left on his contract.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not sure why Griezmann is being slammed for being a flop while this bloke gets given a pass.

Because Griezyboy isn't the most fouled player on the team despite playing less than half a season and he hasn't drawn half the team's penalties.

Hazard's season has been good at the very least in the time he wasn't injured.

Andresito

Staff member
Because Griezyboy isn't the most fouled player on the team despite playing less than half a season and he hasn't drawn half the team's penalties.

Hazard's season has been good at the very least in the time he wasn't injured.

Any player in that team can draw penalties, as has been proven these last few games.

Havesaks

Coutinho and Dembele are both worse. 120-140m each and zero return. I mean, we could just as well have been without them and still won leauge last season and season before that. Didn't contribute in Chl at all (Dembele a little as late sub) and this season they gave us even less.

So it's:
Griezmann>Jovic(resell value) = Hazard > Dembele > coutinho.

160m wasted vs 400m wasted not even counting the wages here.

I would any day rather buy Hazard + Jovic for 300m then coutinho + Dembele. And it would still have been a sweet deal compared to coutinho and Dembele.

Mitchell1978

Coutinho was more then decent in the first half season, first year, completely lost i after NY last season.

Hazard has been unlucky with injuries, but hasn't done enough when he did play, should be looking to impact games a lot more.

Havesaks

Coutinho was more then decent in the first half season, first year, completely lost i after NY last season.

Hazard has been unlucky with injuries, but hasn't done enough when he did play, should be looking to impact games a lot more.

But his transfer didn't contribute, even in his first half season here - all things considered. The leauge was bagged back in December and the momentum was strong, then we bought Coutinho, changed the system to make him fit and Dembele who played well was degraded to a substitute and lost his momentum (imo iirc).

Changing the system in mid-season was a big factor to our disgraceful chl campaign imo. The 4-4-2 system and tactics had momentum, and switching back and forth created a mess.after the players were tuned and willing to play 4-4-2 the season out, but the coutinho transfer crashed our momentum.

I often read Coutinho did well first half season when the discussion is about the massive fail of a transfer he was. But what does it count for if he plays well, if his arrival hurt the team. Nothing.

Coutinhos hasn't contributed in anyway, and maybe we even would have been better off without him even if he would have come for free and left for free.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!

He's done very well for a player in a new country, new (shit) offense, new setup, under a new manager who constantly rotates the side consequently making Hazard play 3 or 4 different ways in his first season.

7 assists in less than half a season is very good for someone who's also turned up fat and had to work it down.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Dawg he can't even pass the fitness test at this rate let alone score 10+ goals. :coffee:

Benzema's ballon d'or worthy season got you shook.

El Gato

Villarato!
Whatever helps you sleep at night :crbust:

I sleep perfect bruh. Bulk of madridistas who think he will be this amazing Neymar-type forward performing the same or better than at Chelsea ought to get this into their head.

Some penalties, some one-twos with the baldfraud, some fouls - that's what Hazard will be.
RW is where it's at.

serghei

You expect 10 goals from him? :lol: We expect more form Fati next season.

Good that you trash the only one that puts the ball between the posts in your team.

El Gato

Villarato!
Absolutely. And I will continue to do so, because there are plenty of better players who would be bigger net benefit to this team, as well as Real Madrid with Cristiano Ronaldo in the past.

Now get your lame tripe outta here

Home of Barca Fans