Page 201 of 203 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3038

Thread: Eden Hazard

Valverde Cultist
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    I am more worried about superfast Vinicius vs Roberto. Roberto is most often beaten physically, on pace and acceleration. Not as much on trickery with the ball.
    Semedo was destroyed last year by Vinicius, Roberto pocketed.him but sure anything to suit your narrative. The

Looked overweight again.
    #Siiiiiiiiuuuuu

So their 100m transfer has been pointless? Has he even contributed to the team at all? Kinda feels like they wasted 150m on jivic and hazard. Makes me rather happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Havesaks View Post
    So their 100m transfer has been pointless? Has he even contributed to the team at all? Kinda feels like they wasted 150m on jivic and hazard. Makes me rather happy.
    Nice to see someone else waste their money as well. Although I think Hazard is class.

Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Semedo was destroyed last year by Vinicius, Roberto pocketed.him but sure anything to suit your narrative. The
    Get a grip. You're losing it completely. You're on your way to build a reputation as the worst troll around here...

Get a grip. You're losing it completely. You're on your way to build a reputation as the worst troll around here...
    Hes right. Not that I would use single performances as reference but still ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by mc_lovin View Post
    Hes right. Not that I would use single performances as reference but still ;-)
    He's right with what? Semedo is much more fit to block Vinicius than Roberto. It's a joke to say otherwise, since Roberto struggles vs just about anybody who can run at him with intensity and has decent technique to boot.

Roberto got a lot more protection that game that Semedo did the first game to be fair.

Villarato!
    Proper confused how some people reach conclusions of wasted money when dude has been injured for 3.5 of 6 months of the season. There's no room for muhs or buts. Why bother writing?
    People are boring.

For me he was the absolute first option to replace Neymar.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten

Quote Originally Posted by MagIX View Post
    For me he was the absolute first option to replace Neymar.
    Nah, Neymar was a scorer. This guy is not really a scorer.

Villarato!
    Not sure where/how he meant Hazard is meant to replace him, but it doesn't matter if he's not a scorer. Positionally he can replace him. Probably wouldn't matter if he came and became Barcelona's LW for instance.
    People are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Not sure where/how he meant Hazard is meant to replace him, but it doesn't matter if he's not a scorer. Positionally he can replace him. Probably wouldn't matter if he came and became Barcelona's LW for instance.
    I think you guys jumped the gun a bit with him. You need what we need. A penetrative winger with speed and top shooting ability. You would be much better with Vinicius if he didn't have so many problems. Why do you need Hazard for exactly, when your main tactic attacking-wise is to cross the ball? Hazard's presence in the box is limited, and his heading ability almost negligible. So, unless you play more on the ground and improve your combinations and first touch football, and you still rely a lot on crosses, Hazard's influence will be low.

Imo, you replaced Ronaldo with the wrong profile of a player.

Villarato!
    I think you guys jumped the gun a bit with him. You need what we need. A penetrative winger with speed and top shooting ability. You would be much better with Vinicius if he didn't have so many problems. Why do you need Hazard for exactly, when your main tactic attacking-wise is to cross the ball? Hazard's presence in the box is limited, and his heading ability almost negligible. So, unless you play more on the ground and improve your combinations and first touch football, and you still rely a lot on crosses, Hazard's influence will be low.

Imo, you replaced Ronaldo with the wrong profile of a player.
    Nah, not necessarily, that kind of statement needs context. Hazard fits well if Mbappe turns up this or next year. Except he'll be 30 soon or by the time that happens, but hey, it's not the end of the world. We just need quality forwards who aren't predictable and are unfazed by parked buses. Their profile doesn't need to be perfect when each one costs 100+ these days. He's the only option we had without forking out millions. I personally didn't really care if he came or not. I do agree Neymar is a better fit for our current circumstances, but I'd sooner shoot myself in the temple than approve that move. The only other player I'd have over Hazard this past summer would be Mane and we know that's impossible.
    People are boring.

Also Dembele is not a scorer.
    For me Hazard much better player than Dembele.
    “I would love to have played at this club. I am envious of how well Guardiola's men can play. They are like a group of kids who play football in the street without rules. That is the best football, the most authentic, unfettered by tactics or schemes. Guardiola’s philosophy is helping to change the mindset of many tacticians and that is priceless.” Marco Van Basten