Eden Hazard

EdmondDantes

Weeks have gone by, he's still conspicuously fat.

What I don't get is; you got the move of your career, your dream club, the pinnacle of his professional life so far, Real invested over 100 mil in him, yet he turns up for pre-season way overweight.

I rate Hazard as a player, and still think he will do well for them, but there's no denying he's looking disappointing so far.

He's wasting a good portion of his talent with his indifference, but at least that's great news for us since now he's a direct rival.

Zidane82

What I don't get is; you got the move of your career, your dream club, the pinnacle of his professional life so far, Real invested over 100 mil in him, yet he turns up for pre-season way overweight.

I rate Hazard as a player, and still think he will do well for them, but there's no denying he's looking disappointing so far.

He's wasting a good portion of his talent with his indifference, but at least that's great news for us since now he's a direct rival.

Hazard this so called amazing player went from player of the season to going AWOL for most of the following season when Jose got sacked !!

kattanib

Dembele has completely outperformed in his first two matches. The only better attacker this preseason has been Mbappe

He is the one who crossed that goal against ATM and he hooked up Benzema more than once in their earlier preseason game. He is actually a good assist but do not compare him to the likes of CR who is a game changer .. more of a Bale type of influence

BarcaOG

Banned
He is the one who crossed that goal against ATM and he hooked up Benzema more than once in their earlier preseason game. He is actually a good assist but do not compare him to the likes of CR who is a game changer .. more of a Bale type of influence

yes. i think a lot of people will expect him, as a galactico, to have an impact similar to CR's. theyll be very disappointed

Andrew M

He's been fat for awhile, though. I'd noticed it throughout last season

Andresito

Staff member
He might look fat but it doesn't show on the pitch. He still flies past defenders with the ball glued to his feet.

Home of Barca Fans