Eden Hazard

Messigician

A player who has stated such a clear preference for Real isn't acceptable as a barça player.

Yeah agreed, I hope Madrid reject him and he tries to join us and we refuse him.

He has some nerve calling Madrid the biggest club in the world while Chelsea pay him a kings ransom

El Gato

Villarato!
He has some nerve calling Madrid the biggest club in the world while Chelsea pay him a kings ransom

They don't yet. That's the point. He's getting €11M gross, which is something like what Iniesta was on and in no way comparable to what the GOATs or even your seasoned Premier League leaders earn.

Last edited:

Messigician

They don't yet. That's the point.

He is on £200k a week... Kane is on substantially less and do you see him mouthing off to the press on the last year of his contract how good this other club is?

If Hazard wants even more pay he should go sign Chelsea's new contract or shut up and angle for a move AFTER the season is over.

El Gato

Villarato!
He is on £200k a week... Kane is on substantially less and do you see him mouthing off to the press on the last year of his contract how good this other club is?

If Hazard wants even more pay he should go sign Chelsea's new contract or shut up and angle for a move AFTER the season is over.

LOL mouthing off.. pipe down son. He's saying out loud what everybody already knows given the saga has been going on at least a year. He's a big fish at a relatively smaller pond and won't achieve anything else at Chelsea realistically, not in the least this season and they're probably not going to miraculously challenge for the Champions League next year. He's from a French-speaking country and made no secret of wanting to eventually play in Spain and probably idolised Zidane from young age to some extent, so wanted to have him as his manager. It's natural. He spoke candidly about considering the move in the summer and gave hints towards it even before that. This changes nothing other than it might just rile up RM supporters against Perez who is unwilling to go deep into pockets for a player he doesn't necessarily want.

Also you're acting like this is ALL he said in that interview. No. He was careful to phrase his 'dilemma' and respect towards Chelsea. There's no better way he could be honest.

Donatello

1. Alexis Sánchez (Manchester United) – £500,000-a-week
2. Mesut Özil (Arsenal) – £350,000-a-week
3. Paul Pogba (Manchester United) – £290,000-a-week
4.Sergio Agüero (Manchester City) – £260,000-a-week
5. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City) – £250,000-a-week
6. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United) – £245,000-a-week
7. Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – £220,000-a-week

Compared to the guys above him, he's definitely underpaid. But yeah he has a new much improved contract on the table.
I guess, either he really wants to move to a much bigger cub, or these are his tactics to churn out more money.

Conte was also a reason, but he's enjoying his fooball under Sarri now, that's for sure.

Last edited:

Donatello

I think Real wants Neymar more(marketing dream). It would hurt Barca more as well.

I don't think so.

This Hazard is epl top scorer has 3 assists, there isn't that big gap between them.
Hazard would also be a very big threat for us nonetheless.

But yeah, Marketability wise its a completely different ball game.

Slevinn

Compared to the guys above him, he's definitely underpaid. But yeah he has a new much improved contract on the table.
I guess, either he really wants to move to a much bigger cub, or these are his tactics to churn out more money.

Conte was also a reason, but he's enjoying his fooball under Sarri now, that's for sure.
Off topic but is this real? Is Alexis fucking Sanchez getting 500k per week? :lol:

Givenchy

these 3 make me want to stop watching football...

Donatello

If Chelsea want to have any chance of him staying they should make him the highest paid player in the PL.

No club in their right minds would pay more than 500k per week.

So, I highly doubt that, the most they could do would be matching Ozil's wages i.e. about 350k per week, which is a very good deal in itself. I doubt even RM can offer more than that.

Home of Barca Fans