Eden Hazard

K

kingleo

He was unplayable today! now he has to build on that performance and play like that every week as he is more then capable of doing that! I agree though his potential is enormous!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Indeed. I find it rather amusing that he's been pretty inconsistent this season yet he's got 8 goals and 5 assists in 18 matches this season. Hopefully he can find some consistency now!

Gauss

"Hazard was unplayable. We tried everything. We doubled up, tripled up, changed the player who was out wide, we even thought about putting on another full-back." - Poyet. :worthy:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I remember the commentator for the coverage I had, mentioned at a particular point, "this is what you gotta do against Hazard, you gotta double or even triple up on him," meanwhile Hazard dribbled through about 3-4 guys to which the commentator just laughed. :lol:

Gauss

No player has completed more dribbles in a game in Europe's top 5 leagues this season than Hazard did last night (12).

K

kingleo

iUia4SKBCs4ov.gif

What a player! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He's starting to hit some really good form, all round play and he's scoring goals. Been a matchwinner numerous times recently.

C

carefree

13 dribbles, Hazard now beats the the record of most dribbles in a game in Europe this season previously held by ... Eden Hazard (12 vs. Liverpool)

Gauss

13 dribbles, Hazard now beats the the record of most dribbles in a game in Europe this season previously held by ... Eden Hazard (12 vs. Liverpool)
I thought he had 12 against Sunderland and beat it in the next game with 13 against Stoke (when Stoke won 3-2)?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah it was 12 vs. Sunderland during that blinder of a game he had. Don't think he beat it in the next game though.

Home of Barca Fans