Eden Hazard

il pepe

Eden Hazard for Barca?

Following SPORT, who has the news from Il Tempo, Barca and Arsenal are battling each other to get the signature from this youth promise.
http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=614177&idseccio_PK=803

I know this would be a strange move for most of us, but as he's Belgian, i personally have special interest in this player.

What do you guys think? Do you even know this guy playing for Lille, and sometimes for the national team?

Galning

He isn't that great. I've seen him play few times and he's just regular.
Although he's still young. He's definitely not good for the first team, not even as a sub. So why spend cash on a guy who's Barça B material? We already have Pedro,Thiago,Assulin,... who cost us nada.

nebeer

Love is All
I just watched Hazard on Youtube, he does look kind of interesting. I would say, he might be a good buy.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I noticed Hazard a few years ago, playing for his national team on U-19 European Champion ship. He and Bojan were selected the best players of the tournament. He surely has a lot of talent to offer... I dunno how he has progressed recently, but if he has improved than he could be a very good player.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I love how every single invented story in the press provokes a player thread dedicated entirely to somebody we will probably never sign.

FlyLo

I love how every single invented story in the press provokes a player thread dedicated entirely to somebody we will probably never sign.
There's actually a big chance we'll sign him now or in the summer ;)

Zidane wanted Madrid to buy Hazard this summer.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
I can't remeber were i saw it but it said somthing like that hazard said that he does actually prefer barça hmm confused. I'm not keen on him anyways we can do better.

Home of Barca Fans