Eden Hazard

MTL_Barca

In today's market it will be perfect for RM if they can get Hazard for less than 100M. I expected them to pay at least 130-140M for him to be honest.

I'd say 100M is already pretty high considering he only has one year left on his contract.

FCBfan22

Pity we can’t get him and send Suarez to Chelsea ..

He could play on the left / midfield . Rather like Neymar if we can’t get Ney back ( I know he wants to return though )

Why would you buy back a 27 years old Brazilian, when we all know that they decline massively just before 30.

Zidane82

Why would you buy back a 27 years old Brazilian, when we all know that they decline massively just before 30.

They’re not all the same .. Rivaldo is still playing and his son is in the same team now .

Neymar has another 7 or 8 years at the very top left

FCBfan22

They’re not all the same .. Rivaldo is still playing and his son is in the same team now .

Neymar has another 7 or 8 years at the very top left

8 years?

Did you just say that NeyNey will still be a top 3 player when he's 34? Listen to yourself, man.

FinBarcelonafan

Neymar is probably good example of a player who is going to fade a way. I don't think he is that focused on football. He went for th money and easy life in Paris. That says enough.

xxxxxx

If we give Coutinho and money for Hazard, can Chelsea still register Coutinho? They have a transfer ban you see.

I would happily swap him for Hazard. Yeah, Hazard doesn't score that many goals, but he's got good pace and can create something out of nothing. We badly miss that type of winger.

Dinho10

Ridicolous we letting RM have a clear path to sign Hazard. He is definetely an upgrade on Couthino and Boozeman and him in a front three of Messi and Jovic can make us infinetely better

Arizona Scott

Hazard can be brilliant but can also be a ball stopper, is a little bit finicky in his effort, and doesn't work much in defense. Would be a modest improvement from coutinho without really working to our strengths or helping with our weaknesses.

Home of Barca Fans