User Tag List

Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 2910

Thread: Eden Hazard

  1. #2896
    Member
    michelco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62418389_10215503006153761_1925060915376422912_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	8461

    Too much fish and chips?

  2. #2897
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,278
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by West Saxon View Post
    No, Liverpool are a much better side now because they have Van Dijk and Alisson instead of Klavan and Karius. Barcelona paying stupid money for an ill-fitting player isn't Coutinho's fault and says nothing about his quality.
    Coutinho was never world class lmao. Fitting him in the side left loserpool too unbalanced in defence

  3. #2898
    Official Lyon representative
    Benzema10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hazard and Coutinho, both of them have achieved nothing. they are both good players, certainly Hazard looks better than coutinho. Madrid fans hyping hazard is bad.

  4. #2899
    Member
    West Saxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Westseaxland
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Coutinho was never world class lmao. Fitting him in the side left loserpool too unbalanced in defence
    I never said he was world class.

  5. #2900
    Member
    West Saxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Westseaxland
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzema10 View Post
    Hazard and Coutinho, both of them have achieved nothing. they are both good players, certainly Hazard looks better than coutinho. Madrid fans hyping hazard is bad.
    Are you serious? Coutinho maybe, but Hazard? He's won every major trophy possible in English football and pretty much dragged TWO Chelsea teams to the Premier League title. With all due respect, you have a pretty ignorant view of football if you don't think he's achieved anything.

  6. #2901
    Official Lyon representative
    Benzema10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by West Saxon View Post
    Are you serious? Coutinho maybe, but Hazard? He's won every major trophy possible in English football and pretty much dragged TWO Chelsea teams to the Premier League title. With all due respect, you have a pretty ignorant view of football if you don't think he's achieved anything.
    nobody will remember that, what about the main competition champion league ? only ucl matters, he is no where to be found in UCL

  7. #2902
    Member
    michelco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CL stats: 3450 mins, 8 goals, 13 assists. contributes a goal or assist every 164 mins. not great but wouldnt say "no where to be found"

  8. #2903
    Member
    West Saxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Westseaxland
    Posts
    237
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzema10 View Post
    nobody will remember that, what about the main competition champion league ? only ucl matters, he is no where to be found in UCL
    You and I have very different ideas about football then. The whole game matters, from the World Cup right down to non-league and amateur football. I hate how snobby football is becoming where money and media has taken over and only the Champions League and top handful of teams matter. But that's a different discussion.
    Last edited by West Saxon; 14th June 2019 at 09:36 PM.

  9. #2904
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,143
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  10. #2905
    Senior Member
    EdmondDantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,664
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by michelco View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62418389_10215503006153761_1925060915376422912_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	8461

    Too much fish and chips?
    I was going to comment exactly that.


    He's always been chubby, and probably will always be, but I've never seen Hazard as fat as this.



    Still, he's going to tear it up for them, no doubt about that.

  11. #2906
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,187
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    I was going to comment exactly that.


    He's always been chubby, and probably will always be, but I've never seen Hazard as fat as this.



    Still, he's going to tear it up for them, no doubt about that.
    He turned up to numerous pre-seasons fat. Marcelo, Benzema.. cut from the same cloth.
    People are boring.

  12. #2907
    Senior Member
    EdmondDantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,664
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    He turned up to numerous pre-seasons fat. Marcelo, Benzema.. cut from the same cloth.
    I know, he's always been like that at Chelsea - but even this time he's seemingly fatter than usual. He's making Suarez look slender.


    As for Marcelo, he's lost 8 kg this summer. For once he won't be chubby any more, after all these years.


    Last edited by EdmondDantes; 10th July 2019 at 11:50 AM.

  13. #2908
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,187
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That I know too. Doesn't matter. Hazard himself is no solution. We need someone off the other flank to finish for him as well.
    People are boring.

  14. #2909
    New signing

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which big team was destroyed by Hazard in Cl ? Terrific player but its time to show his skills against the best teams in the world.

  15. #2910
    Senior Member
    EdmondDantes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,664
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Never_Forget40 View Post
    Which big team was destroyed by Hazard in Cl ? Terrific player but its time to show his skills against the best teams in the world.
    Interesting point. The only Chelsea player, in recent memory at least, I remember seeing 'destroying' a Champions League team was Oscar vs Juventus. And that was awhile ago.



    Hazard did very well in Europa League though.

Tags for this Thread