Eden Hazard

Messigician

No, Liverpool are a much better side now because they have Van Dijk and Alisson instead of Klavan and Karius. Barcelona paying stupid money for an ill-fitting player isn't Coutinho's fault and says nothing about his quality.

Coutinho was never world class lmao. Fitting him in the side left loserpool too unbalanced in defence

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Hazard and Coutinho, both of them have achieved nothing. they are both good players, certainly Hazard looks better than coutinho. Madrid fans hyping hazard is bad.

West Saxon

Hazard and Coutinho, both of them have achieved nothing. they are both good players, certainly Hazard looks better than coutinho. Madrid fans hyping hazard is bad.
Are you serious? Coutinho maybe, but Hazard? He's won every major trophy possible in English football and pretty much dragged TWO Chelsea teams to the Premier League title. With all due respect, you have a pretty ignorant view of football if you don't think he's achieved anything.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Are you serious? Coutinho maybe, but Hazard? He's won every major trophy possible in English football and pretty much dragged TWO Chelsea teams to the Premier League title. With all due respect, you have a pretty ignorant view of football if you don't think he's achieved anything.

nobody will remember that, what about the main competition champion league ? only ucl matters, he is no where to be found in UCL

michelco

CL stats: 3450 mins, 8 goals, 13 assists. contributes a goal or assist every 164 mins. not great but wouldnt say "no where to be found"

West Saxon

nobody will remember that, what about the main competition champion league ? only ucl matters, he is no where to be found in UCL
You and I have very different ideas about football then. The whole game matters, from the World Cup right down to non-league and amateur football. I hate how snobby football is becoming where money and media has taken over and only the Champions League and top handful of teams matter. But that's a different discussion.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
D-_lZBoXUAAHSnc

El Gato

Villarato!
I was going to comment exactly that.

He's always been chubby, and probably will always be, but I've never seen Hazard as fat as this.

Still, he's going to tear it up for them, no doubt about that.

He turned up to numerous pre-seasons fat. Marcelo, Benzema.. cut from the same cloth.

EdmondDantes

He turned up to numerous pre-seasons fat. Marcelo, Benzema.. cut from the same cloth.

I know, he's always been like that at Chelsea - but even this time he's seemingly fatter than usual. He's making Suarez look slender.

As for Marcelo, he's lost 8 kg this summer. For once he won't be chubby any more, after all these years.

61749532_142747423468975_8717774268672662341_n.jpg

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
That I know too. Doesn't matter. Hazard himself is no solution. We need someone off the other flank to finish for him as well.

EdmondDantes

Which big team was destroyed by Hazard in Cl ? Terrific player but its time to show his skills against the best teams in the world.

Interesting point. The only Chelsea player, in recent memory at least, I remember seeing 'destroying' a Champions League team was Oscar vs Juventus. And that was awhile ago.

Hazard did very well in Europa League though.

Home of Barca Fans