Eden Hazard

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You are setting yourself for Verratti levels of disappointment...

It would be worth a shot, though...

Haha, I know there's little to no chance of it happening :p

Contract until 2020 though. If not Hazard, then definitely Griezmann, or even a young explosive CF who scores a lot of goals like Timo Werner.

First thing first though, Barca need midfielders. Not a midfielder, but midfielders including Alenya promoted next season.

Quite a few players who have no place in the team right now if they got any CL ambitions.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Playing in a free role behind Morata is going to bring his best out. Morata knows how to play with Hazard, and in a free role Hazard is going to cause all kinds of havoc. If he stays relatively injury free this season, it's gonna be fun times.

Givenchy

I'd say pretty equal. KdB is better atm but at his best Hazard is probably the best dribbler in the world after Messi.

Neymessi

Honestly, hazard is inconsistent as fuck. All players have highs and lows but he usually stays low profile most of the times. KDB is easily better than him in overall gameplay.

This is a guy who dissapeared for a whole season. He can't be barca-level or real-level like that.

Also he isn't the second best dribbler after messi, neymar is. And he is probably not even third.

Total-Football

comparing Hazard to Kevin is not right. De bryne is top five in the world right now in my opinion. The guy is extreamly productive in the final third of the pitch. Give him 5 options there and everytime he will take the right decision, be that a pass, a strike, or a daring dribble. His intelligence sets him a part from the rest, unlike we are talking about a messi or a Ronaldo of course.

gasgas

comparing Hazard to Kevin is not right. De bryne is top five in the world right now in my opinion. The guy is extreamly productive in the final third of the pitch. Give him 5 options there and everytime he will take the right decision, be that a pass, a strike, or a daring dribble. His intelligence sets him a part from the rest, unlike we are talking about a messi or a Ronaldo of course.
Is Ronaldo that intelligent?

xXKonan

best off the ball movement in the world. we're barca fans but we're not blind.
Yeah he's lost quite a bit over the last couple of seasons but despite that he learned how to deal with his decline with elite off the ball movement and positioning in the box.

Even if the guy struggles to get past a RB these days he's still a monster in the box.

Home of Barca Fans