Eden Hazard

draconifire

Not really worried about him going to Real. Yes, he's a terrific player, but I think he has peaked and what we are seeing now from him in Chelsea is his absolute best.
Plus he seems to lack the sheer determination to score/win, which makes to fine with this transfer.

ASordidGod

Don't think he's all that, certainly not on Coutinho level so I have no problems Real getting him.

Nowhere near Coutinho's level? Really?! Football's all about opinions I guess, but for me Hazard is top 5 in world easy, whereas Coutinho? Well he's a very good player.

Definitely do agree that maybe his mentality isn't elite. Seems not to have that absolutely desperateness to be the best. So great to watch though. Big fan.

Ps - sorry, misread that. You didn't say nowhere near. :lol:Even so, for me he's better than Coutinho. Different kinds of players though.

El Flaco

Was non-existent against us tonight despite playing in his preferred position as LW after complainment in media.

El Gato

Villarato!
He'll be an upgrade over Bale if the swap happens. Still don't want him here. Smells so much of washed up undermotivated egomaniacs like Ozil or Sanchez.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He strikes me as more a support player rather than someone who will be carrying an attack all on himself. Would look much better in a more positive team. He's been playing under a defensive system for 5-6 years already.
Given that, still not a goalscorer and not a direct threat. His best quality is to dribble out his way in the middle of the pitch by eliminating 3-4 defenders, and his ball retention is one of the best out there. Would not mind him joining Madrid if he did.

Home of Barca Fans