User Tag List

Page 187 of 194 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2904

Thread: Eden Hazard

  1. #2791
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,314
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hazard can be brilliant but can also be a ball stopper, is a little bit finicky in his effort, and doesn't work much in defense. Would be a modest improvement from coutinho without really working to our strengths or helping with our weaknesses.

  2. #2792
    Senior Member
    Kuchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,195
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't Real just confirm his buy already?!

  3. #2793
    Senior Member
    BarçaBarça's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    2,255
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    What's he ever done in the CL? Buying him you have the same problem, no CL pedigree. Can't wait for Madrid to waste 130m on this guy.
    Seriously, are you a troll? Hazard is not a waste of money, that is absurd. He could very well be Reals best player next season, get a grip, man.
    We should fear Real in the league much more with him, he is replacing Vasquez/Bale FFS.

  4. #2794
    Senior Member
    snowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sombrero Galaxy
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hazard is a gem of a player. Imagine playing a 4-4-2 or even a super aggressive 3-5-2 with him sharing the top with Leo

    If Grizou is a confirm, he could bench Suarez in such line-ups as well

    4-4-2

    __________________Haz/Griez_______Messi______________________

    Demb/Aouar_____de Jong/Kante___Arthur/Havertz____Ziyech/N. Pépé

    Alba/Alaba_______Lenglet______________de Ligt____________Semedo

    __________________________MaTs____________________ _________


    3-5-2
    _______________Haz/Griez____________Messi______________________
    Aouar/Ziyech______Havertz/Kanté_____N. Pépé/Arthur______Dembouze
    _________________________de Jong______________________________

    ________Lenglet___________de Ligt____________Todibo_____________

    __________________________MaTs____________________ ___________

  5. #2795
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,026
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Seriously, are you a troll? Hazard is not a waste of money, that is absurd. He could very well be Reals best player next season, get a grip, man.
    We should fear Real in the league much more with him, he is replacing Vasquez/Bale FFS.
    Hazard is a superb player but he is right when he says he has underachieved in CL. A player of his standing has even less goals than a newcomer like Mbappé in the competition.

    Chelsea played PSG several years in a row in knockout games and he was not very good.

  6. #2796
    Villarato!
    Wolfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    6,139
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    he is replacing Vasquez/Bale FFS.
    No he isn't.
    People are boring.

  7. #2797
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,883
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    Hazard is a superb player but he is right when he says he has underachieved in CL. A player of his standing has even less goals than a newcomer like Mbappé in the competition.

    Chelsea played PSG several years in a row in knockout games and he was not very good.
    Mbappe is a generational talent, though. Hazard is very good player.

  8. #2798
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,026
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost 29 and only 8 goals in CL.

    For a guy with his talent, it is average if not mediocre.

  9. #2799
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,717
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Mbappe is a generational talent, though. Hazard is very good player.
    You don't need to compare him to Mbappe to make his tally look unfavourable though. He has 8, while Willian has 17 and Pedro has 16. Heck, even Theo Walcott managed 15.

  10. #2800
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    Almost 29 and only 8 goals in CL.

    For a guy with his talent, it is average if not mediocre.
    He's perfect for us then.

  11. #2801
    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    396
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a bad way to sign off at Chelsea.

  12. #2802
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    16,643
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is gonna be great under Zidane no doubt.

  13. #2803
    Senior Member
    FCBfan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,874
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    He is gonna be great under Zidane no doubt.
    Yup. Shame he was always Madrid-bound.

    If Real gets a competent striker... Oh deary me, we are in trouble next season.
    Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear
    Valverde's here next year




    Valverde after Copa defeat: "I'm fine.. but when you lose you are always worse than when you win."

  14. #2804
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    16,643
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Yup. Shame he was always Madrid-bound.

    If Real gets a competent striker... Oh deary me, we are in trouble next season.
    True. 87 points might not be enough. We lost leagues with more than that when Madrid were very strong.

    And forget about CL as long as Barto and Valverde are in charge.

  15. #2805
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,176
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Madrid cucks out in full force assembling faster than voltron

Tags for this Thread