User Tag List

Page 180 of 187 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 2793

Thread: Eden Hazard

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One would think, does Chelsea really want to delay the ban?
    They get to bring new players, but on the other hand, they get to keep Hazard for a while longer if they dont, perfect excuse.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    One would think, does Chelsea really want to delay the ban?
    They get to bring new players, but on the other hand, they get to keep Hazard for a while longer if they dont, perfect excuse.
    Of course they want to keep him and have him sign a contract extension but if Hazard chooses not to do so by this summer I think they will consider selling him to you guys.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Madrid sign him doesn’t that stunt Vinicius growth??

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    If Madrid sign him doesn’t that stunt Vinicius growth??
    Eeh.. kinda, but not really. Talents like this find ways to play with each other. Mbappe in theory also made no sense in Paris given he was a LCF/LW in Monaco.

Vini has plenty to work on still. He needs to finish his chances, keep making good decisions without growing bad habits (like being too unselfish), keep a cool head, learn to use his left foot.. lots of things. And a lot of it is stuff he can do as a sub like Asensio or on loan away from constantly being reminded that he needs to be held responsible like every Madrid player is.

I wish we were the club that would let him stay, but every day it seems less and less likely.

That said, so is Hazard transfer. So I don't know.
    People are boring.

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Eeh.. kinda, but not really. Talents like this find ways to play with each other. Mbappe in theory also made no sense in Paris given he was a LCF/LW in Monaco.

Vini has plenty to work on still. He needs to finish his chances, keep making good decisions without growing bad habits (like being too unselfish), keep a cool head, learn to use his left foot.. lots of things. And a lot of it is stuff he can do as a sub like Asensio or on loan away from constantly being reminded that he needs to be held responsible like every Madrid player is.

I wish we were the club that would let him stay, but every day it seems less and less likely.

Mbappe played RCF and would stray to the RW too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Zidanes return and the summer overhaul he will finally come to Madrid. I actually dread it a little, because he is the real deal, not some Vazquez/Bale mediocrity.

He is world class and would even work hard, because he joins his dream club. If Real gets other reinforcements as well (CF, CM), their squad starts to look competitive again.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post

Talents like this find a way? I don't think James, Coutinho and Isco agree.

Hazard is a spectacular player on his day, but I don't think he is a consistent team changing player. If he doesn't have the ball he is invisible and doesn't do much in terms of defense, off the ball movement and affecting how the whole other team has to set up. He isn't a Messi, CR, Suarez (of a few years ago), Neymar. Nor IMO is he the impact of a couple of other EPL players--I'd rather build around Kane or Salah. (I could also make a case for VVD or KDB or Sterling--though I know it would be a matter of debate there).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way over rated and will be delighted if Madrid go for him.

Mbappe is a different story.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post

Delighted? He´s world class. Would sell Coutinho to get in a heartbeat.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, if it was not clear from before I am just fine with Hazard going to Real. I don't think it would do all that much to fundamentally bring them closer to barca and would delay there attention for a bit. I would be much more concerned if they got their hands on Neymar or Mbappe to potentially change their overall trajectory the next 5 years or so, or even Griezmann, Kane or Salah.

I want them to spend a ton of cash on Hazard, Icardi and/or Dybala so they are satiated for a bit but not really all that more threatening.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raki View Post
    Delighted? He´s world class. Would sell Coutinho to get in a heartbeat.
    The guy is as inconsistent and over rated as Coutinho.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Scott View Post
    I agree, if it was not clear from before I am just fine with Hazard going to Real. I don't think it would do all that much to fundamentally bring them closer to barca and would delay there attention for a bit. I would be much more concerned if they got their hands on Neymar or Mbappe to potentially change their overall trajectory the next 5 years or so, or even Griezmann, Kane or Salah.

I want them to spend a ton of cash on Hazard, Icardi and/or Dybala so they are satiated for a bit but not really all that more threatening.
    Spot on.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy is as inconsistent and over rated as Coutinho.
    The thing is, Hazard's speed - even if it has declined a bit - could still bail him out of slumps like the one Coutinho is in. The problem with Eden is that he's way too lazy.

Guardiola said in the post match press conference when he played Chelsea that it was obvious that Sarri would play Hazard centrally since he doesn't track back like Willian and Pedro.

Bale is another one who's become someone with zero work-rate/commitment. But Hazard's 10 times the player Gareth is, in terms of dribbling, technique and vision. His finishing is not bad either.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would take Hazard, but a goalscoring striker is also a must.