Eden Hazard

Devils

omg news coming from Spain that Real have an agreement with Hazard.

[tw]1087767889963335680[/tw]

They just wont go away. And with the way Solari has been improving them over the past two months, it wouldn't surprise me if he reaches peak Zidane levels next season.

Sickening! how this club (most successful in history) manages to never go away.

ffs.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So far it is just some Spanish BS outlets like Chiringuito reporting and not much from the English media so it is probably BS. I hope it is true. I believe Hazard is the perfect man to impede on or at least put some brakes on the development of their youngsters like Vinicius and Rodrygo etc.

And if Hazard leaves, that means at least theoretically Hudson-Odoi will get a chance there, less of a chance of him going to Bayern.

Too good to be true.

El Gato

Villarato!
I mean the contract is pretty normal. If we offload the samurai we'd be able to afford 2 players of similar wage.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean the contract is pretty normal. If we offload the samurai we'd be able to afford 2 players of similar wage.

Hazard is a premium player in his position. He should be able to demand upwards of 20m/yr. Especially with the transfer fee prob ending around 120m or something like that.

El Gato

Villarato!
Hazard is a premium player in his position. He should be able to demand upwards of 20m/yr.

Who says he'll want to hike it and demand tho? Like he said in a recent interview, to him it's about enjoying football. That's an easy position to negotiate from from the club perspective, particularly given Eden wants to be in Madrid more than Perez actually wants to sign him.

I don't expect a big contract, maybe lots of bonuses depending on title achievements. Fee shouldn't be stupid either. Madrid will probably push for cash + player exchange in some fashion and both sides should settle for somewhere in the range of 80-120 cash.

El Barcelona

Hazard is a premium player in his position. He should be able to demand upwards of 20m/yr. Especially with the transfer fee prob ending around 120m or something like that.
Read reports that Chelsea is demanding 100mil.. So it's even lower if true.

Edit, just realised it is 100mil pound.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who says he'll want to hike it and demand tho? Like he said in a recent interview, to him it's about enjoying football. That's an easy position to negotiate from from the club perspective, particularly given Eden wants to be in Madrid more than Perez actually wants to sign him.

He's fucking stupid then. I read that interview and while that's nice to hear it doesn't make his reputation of being content with little and being unambitious go away.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's fucking stupid then. I read that interview and while that's nice to hear it doesn't make his reputation of being content with little and being unambitious go away.

He's a romantic. A player of moments. Turns it up whenever he feels like he's 'enjoying football' (see the WC and beginning of the season). Ego-free players don't tend to demand boatloads just to match their self-worth.

Home of Barca Fans